- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
What are AlNiCo Magnets?
AlNiCo is an acronym referring to a family of iron alloys which in addition to iron are composed primarily of aluminium (Al), nickel (Ni) and cobalt (Co), hence al-ni-co. They also include copper, and sometimes titanium. Alnico alloys are ferromagnetic, with a high coercivity (resistance to loss of magnetism) and are used to make permanent magnets. Before the development of rare earth magnets in the 1970s, they were the strongest type of magnet.
The composition of alnico alloys is typically 8-12% Al, 15-26% Ni, 5-24% Co, up to 6% Cu, up to 1% Ti, and the balance is Fe. The development of alnico began in 1931, when T. Mishima in Japan discovered that an alloy of iron, nickel, and aluminum had a coercivity of 400 oersted (Oe; 32 kA/m), double that of the best magnet steels of the time.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.