- MMS-D-X8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- DAZ0-N35M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 58.68, Max Temp 100°C
- D7X8-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 7/16" dia. x 1 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 27.31, Max Temp 150°C
- DY85-N48H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 80.97, Max Temp 120°C
- BX0X07-N28EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 1" x 7/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 29.6, Max Temp 200°C
- DEH1-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 7/8" dia. x 1/10" thick, Pull force(lbs): 7.14, Max Temp 150°C
- BCC9-N35UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 9/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 35.82, Max Temp 180°C
- DBA-N40UH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 5/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 36.75, Max Temp 180°C
- BZ0X08-N33AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3" x 1" x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 68.76, Max Temp 220°C
- BX068-N35 Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 26, Max Temp 80°C
1. How can I get a quotation?
You can click the "Inquiry" bottom in product page or list page to submit your inquiry via Inquiry page, or you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org with product, specification and quantity, we will handle it and provide the quotation as soon as possible. For magnets not list on our website, you can submit your inquiry via Custom Magnets page
2. How long will it take to receive your quotation?
Usually within 1 - 2 business days.
3. How can I get more information about specific product?
You can search it by entering the Product Name or Item Number into the search box. You can also email to email@example.com for more information.
4. How can I place an order?
You can send us your purchase order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email us with product name, specification, quantity, your billing & shipping address and your contact number.
5. What kind of payment do you accept?
Wire Transfer is preferred, pay to our company account(Beneficiary Account Name: ALB Materials Inc). Payment via wire transfer, PayPal, Credit Card(VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or Check are accepted, and corporate PO is also acceptable. Our terms are payment in advance. For some company's purchase order, we could accept payment on receipt or NET 30days.
6. What is your lead-time after I place a purchase order?
Normally takes 2 - 3 weeks. If the order quantity is larger, like ten thousand pieces, it may take a longer time, and we will indicate it in our quotation.
7. What is your MOQ?
It depends on the magnets. We will indicate the MOQ in our quotation.
8. What is your minimum order in value?
9. How can I find a magnets?
You can search it by entering the Product Name or Item Number into the search box. Or you can also find magnets via our Magnets Table (Currently only for Neodymium Magnets).
10. How do I choose the magnets I need?
Please refer to "How to choose permanent magnet?".
11. What's your warranty policy?
ALB Materials Inc warrants to the buyer, for a period of thirty (30) days after the materials are received by buyer, that its products meet the specifications expressly defined in writing as find in its catalog, or written proposals prepared by and authorized by ALB Materials Inc or ALB's representative. ALB Materials Inc does not guarantee any end-use results for any of its products.
All orders can be accepted for refund or replacement if the products cannot meet the specifications of COA or written proposals prepared by and authorized by ALB Materials Inc or ALB's representative. Detection data have to be provided to our technical team.
Products cannot be returned without prior authorization from ALB Materials Inc. Please contact our Customer Service department for return shipping instructions.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.