- BCC9-N35UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 9/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 35.82, Max Temp 180°C
- D7X8-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 7/16" dia. x 1 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 27.31, Max Temp 150°C
- BX0X07-N28EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 1" x 7/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 29.6, Max Temp 200°C
- DY85-N48H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 80.97, Max Temp 120°C
- MMS-D-X8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- BX068-N35 Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 26, Max Temp 80°C
- DBA-N40UH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 5/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 36.75, Max Temp 180°C
- DAZ0-N35M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 58.68, Max Temp 100°C
- BZ0X08-N33AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3" x 1" x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 68.76, Max Temp 220°C
- DEH1-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 7/8" dia. x 1/10" thick, Pull force(lbs): 7.14, Max Temp 150°C
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- What are SmCo magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
Please describe the product(s) which you would like to get more information/quotation about.
* These fields are required. Without such information, we are not able to process your inquiry.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.
Copyright © 2009-2019 ALB Materials Inc, All Rights Reserved.
Can't Find The Magnets You Need?