- BX084-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- DX8Z0 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 3 inch thick
- MMS-D-Z0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- DY86 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- DX0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 1 1/2 inch thick
- B84Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch x 2 inch thick
- DY8A Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- DX03-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- MM-E-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- D6C Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 3/4 inch thick
- BY088 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- B626 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch x 1/8 inch x 3/8 inch thick
- B421 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch x 1/8 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- DZX07 Neodymium Magnets, 4 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- MM-C-48 Metric Mounting Magnets
- RA22CS-N Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch od x 1/8 inch thick with countersunk hole for #6 screw
What are Ferrite Magnets?
Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today. Ferrite magnets are a cost effective option for high volume applications.
Yogoro Kato and Takeshi Takei of the Tokyo Institute of Technology synthesized the first ferrite compounds in 1930.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-ferrite-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.