- B40x10x1.5mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 10 x 1.5mm Block Magnet
- D-D12.7H6.35X/8 Neodymium Magnet, 12.7x6.35mm Disc Magnet
- BZX082 Neodymium Magnets, 4 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- BY0Y08 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 2 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- MM-D-16 Metric Mounting Magnets
- D52-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- D48 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 1/2 inch thick
- RC21 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/16 inch thick
- DFX4 Neodymium Magnets, 15/16 inch dia. x 1 1/4 inch thick
- DC1-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- D5Y8 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 2 1/2 inch thick
- B662-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- B333-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch x 3/16 inch x 3/16 inch thick
- B-W25.4H12.7L76.2-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 76.2x25.4x12.7mm Block Magnet
- D24x16mm Neodymium Magnet, 24 x 16mm Disc Magnet
- D8X0BR Rubber Coated Neodymium Magnets
What are Ferrite Magnets?
Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today. Ferrite magnets are a cost effective option for high volume applications.
Yogoro Kato and Takeshi Takei of the Tokyo Institute of Technology synthesized the first ferrite compounds in 1930.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.