- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
What are Ferrite Magnets?
Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today. Ferrite magnets are a cost effective option for high volume applications.
Yogoro Kato and Takeshi Takei of the Tokyo Institute of Technology synthesized the first ferrite compounds in 1930.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.