- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2"x 1/2" (- 0.127" hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- RX054TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- R414CLB Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- D42E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick
- DY04 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1/4" thick
- DA4-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/4" thick
- DX8X4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- B663 Neodymium Block Magnets
- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- 81mm Round Magnet
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- What are neodymium magnets?
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- What Are The Magnets
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
What are Ferrite Magnets?
Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today. Ferrite magnets are a cost effective option for high volume applications.
Yogoro Kato and Takeshi Takei of the Tokyo Institute of Technology synthesized the first ferrite compounds in 1930.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-ferrite-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.