- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Magnetic Therapy
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are SmCo magnets?
How To Order
You can pay by PayPal, Credit Card, Wire/Bank Transfer, ACH or Check:
All the invoice & payment are handled by ALB Materials Inc
PayPal: Our PayPal Account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card: Our financial department will generate a Credit Card payment request to our customer by E-mail.
Wire/Bank Transfer or ACH: please contact us for bank account information.
Check: please make your check payable to: ALB Materials Inc
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.