- B634 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- DFX2 Neodymium Magnets, 15/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- BC1C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/16" x 3/4" thick
- DX2X2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- DX01-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/16" thick
- D4A Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- D84PC-RED Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- BX048CS Neodymium Block Magnets
- D84PC-GRN Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- DX48 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 1/2" thick
- BCA2 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 1/8" thick
- D31SH Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/16" thick
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- What is demagnetization?
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- What is a magnet?
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- Neodymium Magnets
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
Tracking shipment via UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS, TNT and others courier.
Shipment Method and Terms
ALB will ship all products ordered according to buyer instructions. However, ALB reserves the right to alter these instructions for hazardous products covered by the IATA(The International Air Transport Association).
In the absence of shipping instruction, products will be shipped by whatever method ALB deems appropriate. All scheduled shipment date are approximate and subject to delay caused by fire, strike, or other labor disturbances, Acts of God, shortages of products or failure of supplier to satisfactorily meet scheduled deliveries or any other factor or event beyond ALB's reasonable control, none of which factors or events shall give rise to any liability on the part of ALB, but shall constitute a waiver of any claim for delay. In no event shall ALB be liable for consequential or other damages for any delay. The products are at the risk of buyer after delivery to carrier. All risk for shortage, loss, delay or damage in transit should be borne by buyer.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.