- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
How to choose permanent magnet?
1. Decide the shape and size of magnets, which can server you applications best.
2. Choose Permanent Magnet Materials
Permanent Magnet Material Comparison
Maximum Energy Products
|Nd-Fe-B(sintered)||65%||Up to 45||Up to 30||180||Fair|
|Nd-Fe-B (bonded)||50%||Up to 10||Up to 11||150||Good|
|Sm-Co (sintered)||100%||Up to 30||Up to 25||350||Difficult|
|Sm-Co (bonded)||85%||Up to 12||Up to 10||150||Fair|
|Alnico||30%||Up to 10||Up to 2||550||Difficult|
|Hard Ferrite||5%||Up to 4||Up to 3||300||Fair|
|Flexible||2%||Up to 2||Up to 3||100||Excellent|
TableNote: The data listed in the table are for reference only.
3. Choose a Grade
Selecting a grade is the next step, once you have decided which permanent magnet material is best for your application. Generally, a grade indicates the Maximum Energy Product of a magnet. For instance, Grade 32 implies the (BH)max is about 32 MGOe. A higher grade of permanent magnet has a better performance. However, higher grade is usually associated with a higher cost. Taking sintered Nd-Fe-B magnets as an example, the price of Grade 45 is twice and even more of that of Grade 33. Other property parameters, such as Br and Hci, also need to be considered in selecting a grade. One way to select the suitable grade for your application is 'trial and error'. You can purchase the several magnets with different grades (some suppliers have these magnets available on their shelves) and try each grade until you find one right for your application.
4. Submit your inquiry
After decide the magnet specification, you can submit the inquiry via Inquiry page or Custom Magnets page, we will receive your request and provide you with our price quotation. You can also email us at email@example.com with your specifications and drawings directly.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.