- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- D42E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick
- R414CLB Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- B663 Neodymium Block Magnets
- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- RX054TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- DX8X4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2"x 1/2" (- 0.127" hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- DA4-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/4" thick
- DY04 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1/4" thick
- 81mm Round Magnet
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- What Are The Magnets
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
1. Introduction of Neodymium Magnets:
Neodymium Magnets(also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnets) the most widely used type of rare earth magnets, are permanent magnets made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
Neodymium Magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnets commercially available today.
When we mention the following synonyms typically we all mean Neodymium Magnets:
= Neo Magnets
= Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets
= NdFeB Magnets
= NIB Magnets
= Neo (Rare Earth) Magnets
= Nd2Fe14B Magnets
= Strongest Magnets
= Strong Magnets
Neodymium Magnets have replaced AlNiCo Magnets and Ferrite Magnets in many of the myriad applications in modern technology where strong permanent magnets are required, because their greater strength allows the use of smaller, lighter magnets for a given application, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
2. Shapes of Neodymium Magnets:
Neodymium Magnets are available in Disc, Cylinder, Block & Bar, Cube, Ring & Tube, Sphere & Ball, Arc & Wedge in a wide range of shapes and sizes. ALB Materials Inc also custom-made shapes according to customer’s requirements/drawings.
3. Find Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Table
4. Product List of our Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets List
5. Grade of Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Grades
6. Coating/Plating of Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Coating
7. Applications of Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Applications
8. Read the magnet safety warnings before you purchase or use magnets: Magnets Safety Warnings
9. Permanent Magnets Handbook(.pdf): Download
10. For more questions about Neodymium Magnets, you can visit at Magnet University
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/neodymium-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.