- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- D96 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3/8" thick
- BY0Y0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" thick
- BY041 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 1/4" x 1/16" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- DXCE Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- SBCC6-IN Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- D59 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
Neodymium Magnets Applications
Neodymium magnets can be used for:
Benchtop NMR spectrometers
Drive motors for hybrid and electric vehicles.
Electric generators for wind turbines
Electric motors: Cordless tools
Electrical power steering
Erase heads for cheap cassette recorders
Head actuators for computer hard disks
Lifting and compressor motors
Locks for doors
Loudspeakers and headphones
Magnetic bearings and couplings
Mechanical e-cigarette firing switches
Spindle and stepper motors
Magnetic jewelry clasps
Children's magnetic building sets (and other neodymium magnet toys)
as part of the closing mechanism of modern sport parachute equipment.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.