- DZ06-N42H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 3" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.76, Max Temp 120°C
- D9Z0-N33SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 47.34, Max Temp 150°C
- DX26-N42SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 37.78, Max Temp 150°C
- BX08Y0-N42M Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 142.92, Max Temp 100°C
- B772-N33UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.34, Max Temp 180°C
- ALB-BN0434 Neodymium Block Magnet
- DX0Y0-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1" dia. x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.31, Max Temp 150°C
- B775-N42 Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 13.82, Max Temp 80°C
- D45-N45SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 6.73, Max Temp 150°C
- DB4-N33EH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 12.09, Max Temp 200°C
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- What is a magnet?
- Heavy rare earth magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Magnet production technology: DUAL ALLOYING TECHNOLOGY
- Neodymium Magnets
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Grain refinement lowering the manufacturing costs of sintered NdFeB magnets
Neodymium Magnets Applications
Neodymium magnets can be used for:
Benchtop NMR spectrometers
Drive motors for hybrid and electric vehicles.
Electric generators for wind turbines
Electric motors: Cordless tools
Electrical power steering
Erase heads for cheap cassette recorders
Head actuators for computer hard disks
Lifting and compressor motors
Locks for doors
Loudspeakers and headphones
Magnetic bearings and couplings
Mechanical e-cigarette firing switches
Spindle and stepper motors
Magnetic jewelry clasps
Children's magnetic building sets (and other neodymium magnet toys)
as part of the closing mechanism of modern sport parachute equipment.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.