- DX48 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 1/2" thick
- D31SH Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/16" thick
- BX048CS Neodymium Block Magnets
- D4A Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- D84PC-RED Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- B634 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- D84PC-GRN Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- DX2X2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- DX01-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/16" thick
- BCA2 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 1/8" thick
- DFX2 Neodymium Magnets, 15/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- BC1C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/16" x 3/4" thick
- Neodymium Magnets
- What is a magnet?
- What is demagnetization?
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
1. For complicated shape custom magnets
PDF drawing is preferred for complicated shapes.
Please send drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a quote.
2. For regular shape custom magnets
You can just submit the inquiry via below form.
* These fields are required. Without such information, we are not able to process your inquiry.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.