- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- What are SmCo magnets?
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- Magnetic Therapy
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
ALB Materials Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to ALB Materials; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data ALB Materials may collect, how ALB Materials uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our Web sites, ALB Materials will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to ALB Materials affiliates.
ALB Materials will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
1. is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
2. is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
3. is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
4. is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
5. is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on ALB Materials information technology systems.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Since we collect Credit Card payment by Paypal, we do NOT need to have your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.).
Yes. When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. That enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Links to Other Web Sites
ALB Materials Web sites contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.albmaterials.com/
Questions and Comments
ALB Materials will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the ALB Materials Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please click on "Contact" and send us your questions and feedback. As the Internet matures, so will our Data Privacy Protection Policy. We will post changes to our Data Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
ALB Materials Inc
2360 Corporate Circle . Suite 400
Henderson, NV 89074-7739
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.