- D71-N30UH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 7/16" dia. x 1/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 1.79, Max Temp 180°C
- DZX0X0-N45M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 4" dia. x 1" thick, Pull force(lbs): 385.9, Max Temp 100°C
- BC61-N33UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/8" x 1/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 2.63, Max Temp 180°C
- B992-N42 Neodymium Block Magnets, 9/16" x 9/16" x 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 7.11, Max Temp 80°C
- BY0X08-N28UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 2" x 1" x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 47.84, Max Temp 180°C
- BX0C4-N42H Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 3/4" x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 21.88, Max Temp 120°C
- DDY0-N40M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 78.62, Max Temp 100°C
- BZX088-N40 Neodymium Block Magnets, 4" x 1/2" x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 68.25, Max Temp 80°C
- BX0X08-N38SH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 1" x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 46.04, Max Temp 150°C
- DZX0X0-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 4" dia. x 1" thick, Pull force(lbs): 281.45, Max Temp 120°C
Neodymium Magnets Pull Force Calculator
Calculates the Pull Force Between a Magnet and a Mild Steel Plate. Pull force can vary significantly as a result of surface conditions, direction of pull, type of steel, etc. These pull force values are presented to aid in design but the user should not use them as a definitive reference:
1、 Magnetic Force Exerted by Magnets
The pull force exerted by a permanent magnet or an electromagnet at the air gap is given bythe Maxwell equation:
F = (B2A) / 2μ0.
Where F is the force exerted by the pole of the magnet in newtons, A is the cross sectional area of the pole in square meters, and B is the magnetic induction exerted by the magnet in teslas.
Therefore, if the magnet acts vertically, then it can lift a mass m in kilograms given by the simple equation
m = (B2A) / 2μ0gn.
2、Magnetic Energy Density Stored
The magnetic energy density of a material denoted by the energy product (BH), expressed in joules per cubic meter (J•m -3),corresponds to the magnetic energy stored per unit volume of material. The magnetic energy density stored by an increase of the magnetic induction from B1to B2 is given by the following equation:
(BH) = ∫HdB.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.