1. Introduction of Neodymium Magnets:
Neodymium Magnets, (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnets), the most widely used type of rare earth magnets, are permanent magnets made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
Neodymium Magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnets commercially available today.
When we mention the following synonyms typically we all mean Neodymium Magnets:
= Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets
= NdFeB Magnets
= NIB Magnets
= Neo (Rare Earth) Magnets
= Nd2Fe14B Magnets
= Strongest Magnets
= Strong Magnets
Neodymium Magnets have replaced AlNiCo Magnets and Ferrite Magnets in many of the myriad applications in modern technology where strong permanent magnets are required, because their greater strength allows the use of smaller, lighter magnets for a given application, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
2. Shapes of Neodymium Magnets:
Neodymium Magnets are available in Disc, Cylinder, Block & Bar, Cube, Ring & Tube, Sphere & Ball, Arc & Wedge in a wide range of shapes and sizes. ALB Materials Inc also custom-made shapes according to customer’s requirements/drawings.
3. Find Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Table
4. Product List of our Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets List
5. Grade of Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Grades
6. Coating/Plating of Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Coating
7. Applications of Neodymium Magnets: Neodymium Magnets Applications
8. Read the magnet safety warnings before you purchase or use magnets: Magnets Safety Warnings
9. Permanent Magnets Handbook(.pdf): Download
10. For more questions about Neodymium Magnets, you can visit at Magnet University