- D41G-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- DB03 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- DX4X2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4 inch dia. x 1 1/8 inch thick
- C-D10H10-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 10x10mm Cylinder Magnet
- B882 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- BX841 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- B666BR-N52 Rubber Coated Neodymium Magnets
- BC8C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch thick
- DX46 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- BX082-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- BCA4 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- D-D3.175H1.58-N52BNi Neodymium Magnet, 3.175x1.58mm Disc Magnet
- DDX4 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 1 1/4 inch thick
- DH14 Neodymium Magnets, 1/10 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- RX04X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch od x 1/4 inch id x 1 inch thick
- BY0Y08-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 2 inch x 1/2 inch thick
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.