- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.