- D301 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch dia. x 1/32 inch thick
- DX01-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- D6E Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 7/8 inch thick
- B773 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch x 7/16 inch x 3/16 inch thick
- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- BX8C6DCSPC-BLK Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- D47 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch x 3/16 inch x 3/16 inch thick
- DBX0 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- D44-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- BZX0ZX08-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 4 inch x 4 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- BC28 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 1/8 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- D56 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- D11SH Neodymium Magnets, 1/16 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch x 1/2 inchx 1/2 inch (- 0.127 inch hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- D21 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-smco-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.