- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- R414CLB Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- D42E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick
- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2"x 1/2" (- 0.127" hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- RX054TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- DX8X4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- B663 Neodymium Block Magnets
- DA4-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/4" thick
- DY04 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1/4" thick
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- What Are The Magnets
- 81mm Round Magnet
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-smco-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.