- DDH1 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 1/10 inch thick
- DB5 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 5/16 inch thick
- BEE8 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch x 7/8 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- D7X0 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- DZ02 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- STIR40 Neodymium Stir Bar, 0.315 inch dia. x 1.575 inch long (8mm dia. x 40mm long)
- DB03 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- BAA9 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch x 5/8 inch x 9/16 inch thick
- MMS-D-X4 Standard Mounting Magnets
- BY0X08DCS Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 1 inch x 1/2 inch thick w/ holes to accept #8 screws
- POT03 Series Mounting Magnets and Pot Magnets
- D82SH Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- DZ0Y8 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch dia. x 2 1/2 inch thick
- BZZ082 Neodymium Magnets, 6 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- DX4X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- BEE1 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch x 7/8 inch x 1/16 inch thick
What are neodymium magnets?
Neodymium magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
Neodymium magnets were developed in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available and they have replaced other types of magnets in the many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-neodymium-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.