- DDH1 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1/10" thick
- BX08X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 1" thick
- D99 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- D1X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 1" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- DX06 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/8" thick
- BC2C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/8" x 3/4" thick
- BZX088 Neodymium Magnets, 4" x 1/2" x 1/2" thick
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- BZ0Y02 Neodymium Magnets, 3" x 2" x 1/8" thick
What are neodymium magnets?
Neodymium magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
Neodymium magnets were developed in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available and they have replaced other types of magnets in the many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-neodymium-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.