- D60x10mm Neodymium Magnet, 60 x 10mm Disc Magnet
- BY0Y01 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 2 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- D-D8H3-N35 Neodymium Magnet, 8x3mm Disc Magnet
- B5x5x1mm Neodymium Magnet, 5 x 5 x 1mm Block Magnet
- D61 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- MM-D-42 Metric Mounting Magnets
- B20x10x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 20 x 10 x 3mm Block Magnet
- B100x10x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 100 x 10 x 3mm Block Magnet
- B-W6.35H6.35L38.1-N52 Neodymium Magnet, 38.1x6.35x6.35mm Block Magnet
- B75x12x6mm Neodymium Magnet, 75 x 12 x 6mm Block Magnet
- BC84 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- MMS-A-C Standard Mounting Magnets
- B-W5H4L10-N42 Neodymium Magnet, 10x5x4mm Block Magnet
- D-D23H20-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 23x20mm Disc Magnet
- B50x30x10mm Neodymium Magnet, 50 x 30 x 10mm Block Magnet
- D50x10mm Neodymium Magnet, 50 x 10mm Disc Magnet
What are neodymium magnets?
Neodymium magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
Neodymium magnets were developed in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available and they have replaced other types of magnets in the many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.