- D76 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- D-D6H2-N45DAu Neodymium Magnet, 6x2mm Disc Magnet
- D-D3H2.5-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 3x2.5mm Disc Magnet
- MM-E-32 Metric Mounting Magnets
- B30x15x15mm Neodymium Magnet, 30 x 15 x 15mm Block Magnet
- B40x10x4mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 10 x 4mm Block Magnet
- D9Y8 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 2 1/2 inch thick
- BCC6 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch x 3/8 inch thick
- D9C Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 3/4 inch thick
- B888TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- D40x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 5mm Disc Magnet
- BEE5 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch x 7/8 inch x 5/16 inch thick
- D3x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 3 x 2mm Disc Magnet
- DFX2 Neodymium Magnets, 15/16 inch dia. x 1 1/8 inch thick
- B40x10x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 10 x 2mm Block Magnet
- TK-BLK Magnetic Thumbtacks
What is a magnet?
A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.