- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2"x 1/2" (- 0.127" hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- DA4-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/4" thick
- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- RX054TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- R414CLB Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- DX8X4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- DY04 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1/4" thick
- D42E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick
- B663 Neodymium Block Magnets
- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
- What are neodymium magnets?
- 81mm Round Magnet
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- What Are The Magnets
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
What is a magnet?
A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-is-a-magnet.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.