- B-W20H5L20D4.5-N38M Neodymium Magnet, 20x20x5mm with D4.5mm hole Block Magnet
- MMS-A-Y0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- BC88 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- D12x12mm Neodymium Magnet, 12 x 12mm Cylinder Magnet
- SBX0Y06-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch length x 2 inch width x 3/8 inch thick, with step IN
- D-D7H5-N42 Neodymium Magnet, 7x5mm Disc Magnet
- B100x20x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 100 x 20 x 2mm Block Magnet
- Round Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- B30x6x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 30 x 6 x 2mm Block Magnet
- B84X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch x 1 inch thick
- D26-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- B22C Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch x 1/8 inch x 3/4 inch thick
- MM-E-20 Metric Mounting Magnets
- D5x15mm Neodymium Magnet, 5 x 15mm Cylinder Magnet
- C-D12.7H31.75-N40 Neodymium Magnet, 12.7x31.75mm Cylinder Magnet
- B50x20x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 50 x 20 x 5mm Block Magnet
What is a magnet?
A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.