- Square Magnetic Separator Grid
- DY0X2 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch dia. x 1 1/8 inch thick
- DZ0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- MMS-B-Z0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- BX841 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- D93-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- B998 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch x 9/16 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- DDX8 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 1 1/2 inch thick
- DX001-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 1/32 inch thick
- Round Magnetic Separator Rods
- BC6C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 3/8 inch x 3/4 inch thick
- D24-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- DH2H2 Neodymium Magnets, 2/10 inch dia. x 2/10 inch thick
- DAH1 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 1/10 inch thick
- D9Z0 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 3 inch thick
- DB7 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
What is a magnet?
A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-is-a-magnet.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.