- B15x6x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 15 x 6 x 5mm Block Magnet
- D3C Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch dia. x 3/4 inch thick
- DX23 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- B15x10x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 15 x 10 x 3mm Block Magnet
- D66SH Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- D10x1.5mm Neodymium Magnet, 10 x 1.5mm Disc Magnet
- MM-D-20 Metric Mounting Magnets
- DBZ0 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 3 inch thick
- D9C Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 3/4 inch thick
- DY0X4 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch dia. x 1 1/4 inch thick
- DX8A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- DE03 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- MMS-H-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- D20x20mm Neodymium Magnet, 20 x 20mm Cylinder Magnet
- DDH2 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 2/10 inch thick
- MMS-B-A Standard Mounting Magnets
What is a magnet?
A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.