- RX884 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch od x 1/2 inch id x 1/4 inch thick
- BEE9 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch x 7/8 inch x 9/16 inch thick
- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- DH14 Neodymium Magnets, 1/10 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- DX2A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- MMS-G-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- D74-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 5/16 inch thick
- DX0Z0 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 3 inch thick
- BY0X0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch thick
- B8801 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/32 inch thick
- MM-B-75 Metric Mounting Magnets
- DFA Neodymium Magnets, 15/16 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- BY084 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- RX828 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/2 inch thick
What is demagnetization?
The process of reducing or removing the magnetism of a ferromagnetic material.
Rare Earth magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization, unlike most other types of magnets. They will not lose their magnetization around other magnets. However, they will begin to lose strength if they are heated above their maximum operating temperature, which is 176°F (80°C) for standard N grades. They will completely lose their magnetization if heated above their Curie temperature, which is 590°F (310°C) for standard N grades.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-is-demagnetization.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.