- D46-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- D47 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- B80x10x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 80 x 10 x 2mm Block Magnet
- BZ0X08 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch x 1 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- D12x8mm Neodymium Magnet, 12 x 8mm Disc Magnet
- SBX0X06-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch length x 1 inch width x 3/8 inch thick, with step IN
- BC64 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 3/8 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- RA2ADIA Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 5/8 inch thick
- B50x10x1.5mm Neodymium Magnet, 50 x 10 x 1.5mm Block Magnet
- BZ0X8C-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch x 1 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch thick
- D9x25mm Neodymium Magnet, 9 x 25mm Cylinder Magnet
- D-D12.7H0.79-N52 Neodymium Magnet, 12.7x0.79mm Disc Magnet
- B22X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch x 1/8 inch x 1 inch thick
- B10x5x1mm Neodymium Magnet, 10 x 5 x 1mm Block Magnet
- OD12xID3x4mm-N35 Neodymium Magnets
- BZZ082 Neodymium Magnets, 6 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/8 inch thick
What is demagnetization?
The process of reducing or removing the magnetism of a ferromagnetic material.
Rare Earth magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization, unlike most other types of magnets. They will not lose their magnetization around other magnets. However, they will begin to lose strength if they are heated above their maximum operating temperature, which is 176°F (80°C) for standard N grades. They will completely lose their magnetization if heated above their Curie temperature, which is 590°F (310°C) for standard N grades.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-is-demagnetization.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.