- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
What is demagnetization?
The process of reducing or removing the magnetism of a ferromagnetic material.
Rare Earth magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization, unlike most other types of magnets. They will not lose their magnetization around other magnets. However, they will begin to lose strength if they are heated above their maximum operating temperature, which is 176°F (80°C) for standard N grades. They will completely lose their magnetization if heated above their Curie temperature, which is 590°F (310°C) for standard N grades.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.