- BZX088 Neodymium Magnets, 4" x 1/2" x 1/2" thick
- DDH1 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1/10" thick
- BZ0Y02 Neodymium Magnets, 3" x 2" x 1/8" thick
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- D99 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- BX08X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 1" thick
- DX06 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/8" thick
- BC2C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/8" x 3/4" thick
- D1X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 1" thick
Strength of Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium magnets are over 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets(AlNiCo Magnets). If you've never handled neodymium magnets before, you will be amazed at their strength. If you are currently using ceramic magnets in your project, you could probably use a much smaller neodymium magnet and have greater holding force.
For the relative strength of each of our magnets you can refer to: Magnets Table
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/strength-of-neodymium-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.