- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
Strength of Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium magnets are over 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets(AlNiCo Magnets). If you've never handled neodymium magnets before, you will be amazed at their strength. If you are currently using ceramic magnets in your project, you could probably use a much smaller neodymium magnet and have greater holding force.
For the relative strength of each of our magnets you can refer to: Magnets Table
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.