- DY0X4 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- MMS-C-X4 Standard Mounting Magnets
- MMS-A-Y0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- B844 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/4" x 1/4" thick
- BX8X88 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/2" thick
- D74-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" dia. x 1/4" thick
- D2E Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" dia. x 7/8" thick
- DX0A Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 5/8" thick
- SW-S Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" dia. x 0.075" thick
- RA24 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/4" thick
Strength of Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium magnets are over 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets(AlNiCo Magnets). If you've never handled neodymium magnets before, you will be amazed at their strength. If you are currently using ceramic magnets in your project, you could probably use a much smaller neodymium magnet and have greater holding force.
For the relative strength of each of our magnets you can refer to: Magnets Table
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.