- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare-earth magnets are strong permanent magnets made from alloys of rare-earth elements.
Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are a relatively new invention and have only recently become affordable for everyday use.
Samarium cobalt (SmCo) magnets are another member of the Rare Earth magnet family, which have excellent temperature stability and corrosion resistance.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.