- DX8X4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- DY04 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1/4" thick
- B663 Neodymium Block Magnets
- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- RX054TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- R414CLB Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- DA4-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/4" thick
- D42E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick
- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2"x 1/2" (- 0.127" hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- What Are The Magnets
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- 81mm Round Magnet
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare-earth magnets are strong permanent magnets made from alloys of rare-earth elements.
Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are a relatively new invention and have only recently become affordable for everyday use.
Samarium cobalt (SmCo) magnets are another member of the Rare Earth magnet family, which have excellent temperature stability and corrosion resistance.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-rare-earth-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.