- BC42 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 1/4 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- BX084 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- DA8 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 1/2 inch thick
- R622CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch od x 1/8 inch thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- DC6B-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- PY Series Speaker Drivers Magnets
- D4Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 2 inch thick
- DA2-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- MM-C-36 Metric Mounting Magnets
- BEEA Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch x 7/8 inch x 5/8 inch thick
- BX8X85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch x 5/16 inch thick
- D52-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- BX041-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1/4 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- DD7 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- D82SH Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- DDX8 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 1 1/2 inch thick
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare-earth magnets are strong permanent magnets made from alloys of rare-earth elements.
Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are a relatively new invention and have only recently become affordable for everyday use.
Samarium cobalt (SmCo) magnets are another member of the Rare Earth magnet family, which have excellent temperature stability and corrosion resistance.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/what-are-rare-earth-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.