- R622 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/8" thick
- DX03-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/16" thick
- BY061 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 3/8" x 1/16" thick
- SBX0X06-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- MM-D-48 Metric Mounting Magnets
- DX0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1" thick
- BC6C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/8" x 3/4" thick
- DZ0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3" dia. x 1" thick
- Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- B884-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick
- B334 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- D9E Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 7/8" thick
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.