- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- BY0Y0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" thick
- D96 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3/8" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- BY041 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 1/4" x 1/16" thick
- DXCE Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- SBCC6-IN Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- D59 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- What are neodymium magnets?
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.