- DZ06-N42H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 3" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.76, Max Temp 120°C
- D45-N45SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 6.73, Max Temp 150°C
- B772-N33UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.34, Max Temp 180°C
- ALB-BN0434 Neodymium Block Magnet
- D9Z0-N33SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 47.34, Max Temp 150°C
- DX26-N42SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 37.78, Max Temp 150°C
- DX0Y0-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1" dia. x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.31, Max Temp 150°C
- B775-N42 Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 13.82, Max Temp 80°C
- BX08Y0-N42M Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 142.92, Max Temp 100°C
- DB4-N33EH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 12.09, Max Temp 200°C
- What is a magnet?
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- Heavy rare earth magnets
- Magnet production technology: DUAL ALLOYING TECHNOLOGY
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Magnets
- Grain refinement lowering the manufacturing costs of sintered NdFeB magnets
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- What are neodymium magnets?
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.