- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- AX2C45-S Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" o.r. x 1" i.r. x 3/4" x 45°
- BCC9 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 9/16" thick
- DDH2 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 2/10" thick
- DCC Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- MMS-H-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- R621 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/16" thick
- D32 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- D401-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/32" thick
- B997 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" x 9/16" x 7/16" thick
- BX8C2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1/8" thick
- DX08 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/2" thick
- D84PC-YEL Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- What is demagnetization?
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- What are neodymium magnets?
What are SmCo magnets?
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, is a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. SmCo magnets are often used in high temperature applications needing high magnetic performance and where magnetic stability over a wide range of temperatures is important.
SmCo magnets were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.