- B25x8x4mm Neodymium Magnet, 25 x 8 x 4mm Block Magnet
- D201-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch dia. x 1/32 inch thick
- DD8 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 1/2 inch thick
- S4G Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch diameter
- B25.4x25.4x6.35mm Neodymium Magnet, 25.4 x 25.4 x 6.35mm Block Magnet
- B20x10x4mm Neodymium Magnet, 20 x 10 x 4mm Block Magnet
- C-D6.35H20-N42 Neodymium Magnet, 6.35x20mm Cylinder Magnet
- RC44-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch od x 1/4 inch id x 1/4 inch thick
- STIR25 Neodymium Stir Bar, 0.315 inch dia. x 0.984 inch long (8mm dia. x 25mm long)
- DA03 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- What Are Some Uses Of Permanent Magnets
- Which Metals Are Magnetic
- An Attractive Property Of The Magnet
- Permanent Magnet Applications
- Where To Buy Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets?
- Unique Motor Uses Only Permanent Magnets
- Cheap Magnets Bulk
- Brute Magnetics Double Sided
- What is demagnetization?
- Large Magnets For Sale
MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N42|
|Dimension:||Diameter = 2 1/2" (2.50" ) Threaded Female Stud = 3/8" -16 UNC 2B Height = 5/8" (0.625" )|
|Weight(Oz.):||12.56 oz. (356.1 g)|
|Pull Force(Lbs):||259.1 lbs|
|Magnetization direction:||Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)|
|Max Operating Temp:||176°F (80°C)|
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.