- D84PC-BLU Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- RZ0Y0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch od x 2 inch id x 1 inch thick
- DDA Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- B30x5x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 30 x 5 x 2mm Block Magnet
- B221 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch x 1/8 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- B10x3x1mm Neodymium Magnet, 10 x 3 x 1mm Block Magnet
- DB03 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- B40x10x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 10 x 5mm Block Magnet
- B777 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch x 7/16 inch x 7/16 inch thick
- BY0X08 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 1 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- BZX0Z08-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 4 inch x 3 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- D701-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 1/32 inch thick
- D9Y8 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 2 1/2 inch thick
- D8APC-BLK Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- B22x18x4.6mm Neodymium Magnet, 22 x 18 x 4.6mm Block Magnet
- BZ0X84 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch x 1 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
Ring Magnets For Sale
ring magnets for sale
Buy ring magnets - magnetic rings
Ring magnets in various sizes and with varying adhesive force. Discover our assortment now!
Do you need stronger magnets? We have a broad selection of neodymium ring magnets and neodymium pot magnets.
Neodymium Ring Magnets - Rare Earth Magnets
Neodymium Ring Magnet Description
Neodymium ring magnets are disc magnets or cylinder magnets with a plain hole through the center of the magnet.
Neodymium (Neo or NdFeB) magnets are permanent magnets, and part of the rare-earth magnet family.
Neo magnets have the highest magnetic properties and are the most powerful commercially available magnets today.
Because of their magnetic strength, neodymium ring magnets are the preferred choice for many consumer, commercial, and technical applications.
Stanford Magnets is specialized in manufacturing and supplying neodymium ring magnets applied in various industrial applications.
We have advanced technology, rich experience, and professional engineering technicians in this field.
Looking for a certain size? Please visit the Ring Magnet Grade page to see different sizes of magnets! If you require a specific size that is not available on our website, please contact us for a custom magnet quote.
Neodymium Ring Magnet Specification
Product Name: Permanent Neodymium Ring Magnet
Material: Neodymium Magnets
Coating: Silver, Gold, Zinc, Nickel, Ni-Cu-Ni. Copper etc.
Shape: Neodymium ring magnet or customized NdFeB magnet shape
Magnetization Direction: Thickness, Length, Axially, Diametre, Radially, Multipolar
Inner Packaging: as your request
Neodymium Ring Magnet Application
Neodymium ring magnets are being designed into a new generation of motors, generators, hydraulic cylinders, pumps & sensors.
They also remain popular in high-end loudspeakers & high-intensity separators.
Neodymium Ring Magnet Warning
1. Don’t swallow, This product contains the small magnet, Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious or fatal injury, Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
2. Don’t put them in the nose or mouth which are so super strong, And must be kept far away from Children.
Industrial Magnets For Sale
Colorful Ceramic Magnet Shapes, Arrow¸ Heart¸ Star¸ Triangle
Attractive and fun, these colorful magnets make great gift and craft ideas.
Useful for decorating and posting important memos, letters, or notices.
Made with Ceramic magnet material and coated with bright red, yellow, green, and blue enamel paint.
Perfect for home, school, office, or classroom.
One each: Green Arrow, Red Heart, Yellow Star, Blue Triangle
Use to post important memos, photos, charts, drawings, and more
Perfect for home, school, office, and classroom
Makes a great gift for teachers, crafters, or hobbyists
Need a larger quantity? Request a quote for volume pricing. Regular price
Do Magnetic Bracelets Really Help with Pain?
Can magnets help with pain?
With the alternative medicine industry as popular as ever, it should come as no surprise that some product claims are more than dubious, if not flat out untrue.
Popular even in Cleopatra’s time, the belief in magnetic bracelets as a cure-all continues to be a hotly debated topic.
Scientists, businesspeople, and people seeking relief from pain and disease all have their own opinions.
Today, you can find magnets in socks, compression sleeves, mattresses, bracelets, and even athletic wear.
People use them to treat pain caused by arthritis as well as pain in the heel, foot, wrist, hip, knee, and back, and even dizziness.
But do they really work?
Where the theory comes from
The theory behind using magnets for medicinal purposes stems from the Renaissance period.
Believers thought that magnets possessed living energy, and they would wear a bracelet or piece of metallic material in the hope of fighting disease and infections or to relieve chronic pain.
But with advancements in medicine through the 1800s, it didn’t take long before magnets came to be seen as worthless, even dangerous therapeutic devices.
Magnetic therapy enjoyed a resurgence in the 1970s with Albert Roy Davis, Ph.D., who studied the different effects that positive and negative charges have on human biology.
Davis claimed that magnetic energy could kill malignant cells, relieve arthritis pain, and even treat infertility.
Today, the sale of magnetic products for pain treatment is a multibillion-dollar industry worldwide.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/ring-magnets-for-sale.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.