- D-D12.7H6.35/W Neodymium Magnet, 12.7x6.35mm Disc Magnet
- B50x20x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 50 x 20 x 5mm Block Magnet
- B631 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch x 3/16 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- B-W2.8H1.9L10-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 10x2.8x1.9mm Block Magnet
- BAA2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- D70x40mm Neodymium Magnet, 70 x 40mm Disc Magnet
- D100x10mm Neodymium Magnet, 100 x 10mm Disc Magnet
- BX848 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- B25x12x1.5mm Neodymium Magnet, 25 x 12 x 1.5mm Block Magnet
- B36x3.4x2.6mm Neodymium Magnet, 36 x 3.4 x 2.6mm Block Magnet
- D60x25mm Neodymium Magnet, 60 x 25mm Disc Magnet
- R822-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/8 inch thick
- B8x6x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 8 x 6 x 3mm Block Magnet
- DX8Z0 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 3 inch thick
- BC66 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch thick
- DCA Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
Large Magnets For Sale
large magnets for sale
4" x 2" Disc - HUGE - Neodymium Magnet - Magnets
MUST USE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING AND UNPACKING
WEAR SAFETY GLASSES
USE HEAVY GLOVES
By the act of buying, the purchaser agrees they have read the above warning and will not hold the seller responsible for any damage or
Rare Earth Magnets are the strongest permanent magnets for sale today.
Small rare earth magnets are perfect for crafts and DIY.
We also sell large rare earth magnets for heavy-duty projects where a super strong pull force is required.
NEODYMIUM MAGNETS ARE NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN.
How big is the biggest and strongest magnet in the world?
Answer 1: There are many types of magnets, and the biggest magnet is actually not the strongest.
The biggest magnet in the world is the world! Like the bar magnet from Vicky's question, our planet has magnetic north and south poles, and a magnetic field.
(This magnetic field is why a compass needle always points to the north.) But scientists at the University of California, Berkeley, have recently made a hybrid magnet that is 300,000 times as strong as the earth's magnetic field! The magnet, named RD-3, is only about 3 feet long and weighs several tons.
Answer 2: The strongest magnet ever build is 22-foot tall and weighs 34 tons.
It was built in a research lab in Tallahassee and it produces a magnetic field of at least 45 Tesla.
To understand how powerful this is you have to know that the strength of a magnetic field is measured in Gauss (G) or Tesla (T).
1 Tesla = 10,000 Gauss
The magnetic field of the earth is about 1 Gauss.
The strongest magnets you can buy are about 1 Tesla.
(This is already 10 000 times stronger than the earth magnet).
Now the strongest magnet is even 45 000 times stronger than the earth).
Strong Neodymium Magnets, Rare Earth magnets
Incredibly strong neodymium magnets at affordable prices. The large variety of stock rare earth magnets available.
Neodymium magnets are strong! Be sure to read our safety page before ordering!
Looking for a certain size? Use our magnet summary page to sort, search, and compare different sizes of magnets!
Check out our specs page and demagnetization curves for more technical information!
Check out our blog! Everything you wanted to know about magnets but were afraid to ask.
Our surplus magnets are a great deal! Get 'em while you can!
For more details on our ordering and payment options, please see our Order/Ship info page .
ALBMagnets.com offers 50 large magnets for sale products. About 10% of these are Magnetic Materials.
Super Strong Magnets +20kg Pull
For the most demanding applications, you need the strongest industrial magnets. Every magnet in our super-strong range can support over 20kg.
Neodymium Block Magnet Description
Neodymium magnets are a combination of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B)
Neodymium (Neo or NdFeB) magnets are permanent magnets, and part of the rare-earth magnet family.
Neodymium block magnets have the highest magnetic properties and are the most powerful commercially available magnets today.
Because of their magnetic strength, neodymium block magnets are the preferred choice for many consumer, commercial, and technical applications.
Buy strong neodymium magnets online today! Stanford Magnets carries a large inventory of Neodymium Block Magnets, available in a wide range of sizes and grades, not all of which are shown on this website.
Neodymium Block Magnet Specification
1. High coercive force, strong magnetic power;
2. The maximum operation up to 230-degree centigrade;
3. Products manufactured according to ISO9001 quality system;
4. Coating: Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zn, Ag, Au, and other special plating and coating;
5. Delivery time: 10-30days after confirming the order;
6. Payment terms: T/T, or Western Union;
7. We do our best to meet your request and make it fast to your hands.
Neodymium Block Magnet Available Grades and Coatings
Grades to choose:
N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52;
N35M, N38M, N40M, N42M, N45M, N48M, N50M;
N35H, N38H, N40H, N42H, N45H, N48H;
N35SH, N38SH, N40SH, N42SH, N45SH;
N30UH, N33UH, N35UH, N38UH; N40UH;
N30EH, N33EH, N35EH; N38EH.
Zn, Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Epoxy, Phosphating, Gold, Silver, Epoxy+Sn,and so on;
Neodymium Block Magnet Applications
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/large-magnets-for-sale.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.