- D-D12H6-N38 Neodymium Magnet, 12x6mm Disc Magnet
- MMS-E-Y0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- D10x2.5mm Neodymium Magnet, 10 x 2.5mm Disc Magnet
- D9X4 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 1 1/4 inch thick
- DX003 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- MM-C-75 Metric Mounting Magnets
- DX04B-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- D-D12.7H3.175-N52 Neodymium Magnet, 12.7x3.175mm Disc Magnet
- BX884 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- DY0X4 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch dia. x 1 1/4 inch thick
- OD12xID3x4mm-N35 Neodymium Magnets
- B30x5x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 30 x 5 x 2mm Block Magnet
- B25x4x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 25 x 4 x 3mm Block Magnet
- D76 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- B30x10x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 30 x 10 x 2mm Block Magnet
- D18x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 18 x 3mm Disc Magnet
4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
The term rare earth magnet is a general term that refers to magnets that are made from alloys of rare earth elements, typically either NdFeB or samarium cobalt(SmCo).
Both of these rare earth alloys are manufactured by a powdered metal process, but the resulting magnets have several distinct differences.
Some of the differences between neodymium rare earth magnets and samarium cobalt rare earth magnets include:
1. Neodymium iron boron rare earth magnets are highly reactive to environmental conditions, whereas samarium cobalt rare earth magnets are very corrosion resistant.
2. Samarium cobalt rare earth magnets will withstand high temperatures without demagnetizing, while care must be used when utilizing neodymium above ambient room temperatures.
3. Neodymium iron boron rare earth magnets are moderately priced and offer a good value when compared to performance. Samarium cobalt magnets are considerably more expensive due to their cobalt content.
4. Neodymium iron boron rare earth magnets are less brittle than samarium cobalt rare earth magnets and are easier to machine and integrate into magnetic assemblies. Both alloys require diamond tooling, EDM, or abrasive grinding when machining.
More information about neodymium rare earth magnets and samarium cobalt rare earth magnets can be found within each material-specific section of this website.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/ndfeb-smco.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.