- D-D20H10-N45SH Neodymium Magnet, 20x10mm Disc Magnet
- BZ0Y04 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch x 2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- DX8A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- D15x1.5mm Neodymium Magnet, 15 x 1.5mm Disc Magnet
- B15x5x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 15 x 5 x 2mm Block Magnet
- D-D2H1-N48 Neodymium Magnet, 2x1mm Disc Magnet
- DAZ0 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 3 inch thick
- DBC Neodymium Magnets, 11/16 inch dia. x 3/4 inch thick
- D20x2.5mm Neodymium Magnet, 20 x 2.5mm Disc Magnet
- BC1C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 1/16 inch x 3/4 inch thick
- D57 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- D-D50H10-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 50x10mm Disc Magnet
- B100x20x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 100 x 20 x 5mm Block Magnet
- D-D7H2-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 7x2mm Disc Magnet
- D10x6mm Neodymium Magnet, 10 x 6mm Disc Magnet
Ceramic Ring Magnets
Ceramic Ring Magnets
Use these 2 strong ceramic magnets to teach the properties of magnets.
Thread a pen or pencil through the center hole of the magnets and place 1 ring over the other.
Does it float or fall? Turn 1 magnet over and try again.
Compare the magnetic properties of these round magnets, which are magnetized on their faces, to bar magnets, which are magnetized on their ends.
Each magnet is 38 mm in diameter and 8 mm thick.
Includes 1 red and 1 blue magnet.
Sold in packs of 200.
Ceramic Ring Magnets appear to defy gravity as they climb up a pencil. Add a new dimension to your magnetic studies.
Defying gravity? That’s what these magnets appear to be doing as they climb up a pencil.
What happens if you turn the magnets over? What does the magnetic field of a ring magnet look like—can you map it? These magnets will add a new dimension to your magnet studies.
Magnets 34 mm in diameter, 9 mm thick with an 8-mm diameter hole.
200 magnets per set.
Ceramic ferrite ring magnets for use in manufacturing, craft, and hobby applications. Choose from many sizes of rings.
CERAMIC RING MAGNETS
Ceramic ring magnets offer a lot of magnetic strength at an economical price.
We offer many sizes and grades suitable for a variety of manufacturing, hobby, and craft applications.
Listed below are some of our best-selling sizes of ceramic ring magnets.
Ring Magnet | Permanent Magnets $5.29
High-quality permanent magnets are available in different shapes. Ceramic magnets (Ferrite) are of great value.
Ceramic Ring Magnet - 60 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm
Product Description: This ceramic ring magnet measures 60 mm (OD) x 24 mm (ID) x 13 mm (H). It has a pull force of 2.7 kg.
Ferrite / Ceramic magnets are used primarily in applications where cost is a large consideration and the size of the magnet is not necessarily a concern, like motors and large generators.
These magnets produce a low magnetic field but can withstand demagnetization very well.
Our inventory contains a large sampling of the different grades, however, if you need a different grade, shape, or size, please contact us and let us know your custom magnet requirement.
ceramic magnets for sale
Small Ceramic Magnets for sale $1.19
This small ceramic (ferrite) disc magnet is ideal for crafts, hobbies, souvenirs, fridge magnets & whiteboard magnets.
I was hoping these magnets were good strong ones when I purchased them and wow! They haven't disappointed.
These are great quality magnets, great size and strength, super fast shipping, and easy to use the website.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/ceramic-ring-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.