- D-D8H1-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 8x1mm Disc Magnet
- D6x8mm Neodymium Magnet, 6 x 8mm Cylinder Magnet
- C-D12.7H12.7-N38 Neodymium Magnet, 12.7x12.7mm Cylinder Magnet
- D7X8 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 1 1/2 inch thick
- BCA4 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- C-D12H16-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 12x16mm Cylinder Magnet
- RA22CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch od x 1/8 inch thick with countersunk hole for #6 screw
- RZ0Y0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch od x 2 inch id x 1 inch thick
- D53 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- R834DIA Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch od x 3/16 inch id x 1/4 inch thick
- BX888 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- B25x10x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 25 x 10 x 3mm Block Magnet
- MM-E-36 Metric Mounting Magnets
- D8x6mm Neodymium Magnet, 8 x 6mm Disc Magnet
- DA6 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- DX8Z0 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 3 inch thick
Ceramic Ring Magnets
Ceramic Ring Magnets
Use these 2 strong ceramic magnets to teach the properties of magnets.
Thread a pen or pencil through the center hole of the magnets and place 1 ring over the other.
Does it float or fall? Turn 1 magnet over and try again.
Compare the magnetic properties of these round magnets, which are magnetized on their faces, to bar magnets, which are magnetized on their ends.
Each magnet is 38 mm in diameter and 8 mm thick.
Includes 1 red and 1 blue magnet.
Sold in packs of 200.
Ceramic Ring Magnets appear to defy gravity as they climb up a pencil. Add a new dimension to your magnetic studies.
Defying gravity? That’s what these magnets appear to be doing as they climb up a pencil.
What happens if you turn the magnets over? What does the magnetic field of a ring magnet look like—can you map it? These magnets will add a new dimension to your magnet studies.
Magnets 34 mm in diameter, 9 mm thick with an 8-mm diameter hole.
200 magnets per set.
Ceramic ferrite ring magnets for use in manufacturing, craft, and hobby applications. Choose from many sizes of rings.
CERAMIC RING MAGNETS
Ceramic ring magnets offer a lot of magnetic strength at an economical price.
We offer many sizes and grades suitable for a variety of manufacturing, hobby, and craft applications.
Listed below are some of our best-selling sizes of ceramic ring magnets.
Ring Magnet | Permanent Magnets $5.29
High-quality permanent magnets are available in different shapes. Ceramic magnets (Ferrite) are of great value.
Ceramic Ring Magnet - 60 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm
Product Description: This ceramic ring magnet measures 60 mm (OD) x 24 mm (ID) x 13 mm (H). It has a pull force of 2.7 kg.
Ferrite / Ceramic magnets are used primarily in applications where cost is a large consideration and the size of the magnet is not necessarily a concern, like motors and large generators.
These magnets produce a low magnetic field but can withstand demagnetization very well.
Our inventory contains a large sampling of the different grades, however, if you need a different grade, shape, or size, please contact us and let us know your custom magnet requirement.
ceramic magnets for sale
Small Ceramic Magnets for sale $1.19
This small ceramic (ferrite) disc magnet is ideal for crafts, hobbies, souvenirs, fridge magnets & whiteboard magnets.
I was hoping these magnets were good strong ones when I purchased them and wow! They haven't disappointed.
These are great quality magnets, great size and strength, super fast shipping, and easy to use the website.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/ceramic-ring-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.