- SB483-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch length x 1/2 inch width x 3/16 inch thick, with step IN
- BC44 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- D-D3H1-N35 Neodymium Magnet, 3x1mm Disc Magnet
- RX8CC Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch od x 3/4 inch id x 3/4 inch thick
- SBX0Y06-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch length x 2 inch width x 3/8 inch thick, with step IN
- D8x4mm Neodymium Magnet, 8 x 4mm Disc Magnet
- SB664-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch length x 3/8 inch width x 1/4 inch thick, with step OUT
- D-D30H10-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 30x10mm Disc Magnet
- DH24 Neodymium Magnets, 2/10 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- B622 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch x 1/8 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- B40x10x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 10 x 5mm Block Magnet
- B-W5H5L5-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 5x5x5mm Block Magnet
- BX0X08-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- B-W25H25.4L100-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 100x25x25.4mm Block Magnet
- SW-L Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 0.08 inch thick
- D-D12.7H6.35/Y Neodymium Magnet, 12.7x6.35mm Disc Magnet
Ceramic Magnet Pull Force
ceramic magnet pull force: typically offering around 1/7th the pull force of similarly sized NdFeB.
Range Of Ceramic Ferrite Magnets From ALBMagnets
Ferrite Magnets - Overview
Ferrite Magnets are corrosion resistant - they can be used in water with no corrosion at all.
Although not as powerful as Rare Earth magnets, their high coercivity and relatively low cost make them ideal for use in motors and high-temperature motors.
• Ferrite magnets are ideal for low-cost applications.
• Ferrite magnets are also electrically insulating - they do not allow eddy currents inside them.
• Ferrite magnets are great for higher temperatures but not ideal in very cold applications.
• Do not corrode in water.
• Can be used up to +250 degrees C (482F)
• Sometimes up to +300 degrees C (572F) in special circumstances.
• High coercivity (Hci) that increases as magnet heats up.
• Electrically insulating.
Disadvantages of Ferrite Magnets
• Not as strong as Rare Earth Magnets – typically offering around 1/7th the pull force of similarly sized NdFeB.
• Specialised shapes can carry tooling charges.
• When taken to around -20 degrees C (-4F) and colder, the Intrinsic Coercivity (Hci) falls to a level that risks the magnet possibly starting to demagnetize (depending on the shape and the application).
Typical Applications for Ferrite Magnets
• Motors and Generators
Powerful Ceramic Magnets
Made from the highest grade of ceramic magnet material available, giving them unbeatable pull strength!
Ceramic Magnet Discs
Also known as ferrite magnets, these powerful discs work well for small and medium-sized projects.
The best-selling sizes of discs (1/2”, 3/4”, and 1”) are made from the highest grade of ceramic magnet material available, giving them unbeatable pull strength!
Part No. 08002 - Ceramic Discs 1/2” dia. x 3/16” thick. (10 pcs.), MSRP 1.73
Part No. 08003 - Ceramic Discs 3/4” dia. x 3/16” thick. (8 pcs.), MSRP $1.72
Part No. 08004 - Ceramic Discs 1” dia. x 5/32” thick. (6 pcs.), MSRP 1.73
Part No. 08073 - Ceramic Discs 3/8” dia. x 1/8” thick. (15 pcs.), MSRP 1.52
Part No. 08041 - Ceramic Discs 1-1/2” dia. x 3/16” thick. (2 pcs.) multiple pole, magnetic on one side only. MSRP $1.72
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/ceramic-magnet-pull-force.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.