ALB Materials Inc
2360 Corporate Circle. Suite 400
Henderson, NV 89074-7739
- BC2C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/8" x 3/4" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- BX08X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 1" thick
- D1X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 1" thick
- BZX088 Neodymium Magnets, 4" x 1/2" x 1/2" thick
- D99 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- DX06 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/8" thick
- BZ0Y02 Neodymium Magnets, 3" x 2" x 1/8" thick
- DDH1 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1/10" thick
- Permanent Magnet Applications
- What Are Some Uses Of Permanent Magnets
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- A Magnet Attracts A Piece Of Iron
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Alnico Magnets
- Bar Magnets For Classroom Use
- 10 Ton Lifting Magnet
- Alnico Horseshoe Magnet
- Which Metals Are Magnetic
D601-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" dia. x 1/32" thick
Other Grade D601 Neodymium Magnets (3/8" dia. x 1/32" thick):
||D601-N35 Neodymium Magnets
||D601-N38 Neodymium Magnets
||D601-N40 Neodymium Magnets
||D601 Neodymium Magnets
||D601-N45 Neodymium Magnets
||D601-N48 Neodymium Magnets
||D601-N50 Neodymium Magnets
||D601-N52 Neodymium Magnets
||D601SH Neodymium Magnets
High Temperature D601 Neodymium Magnets (3/8" dia. x 1/32" thick) are also available:
|Neodymium Material Type
||Maximum Operating Temp
The Thermal Characteristics listed above are values commonly associated with each magnet's grade or material. Actual performance in your application may vary with other factors, including the shape of the magnet, the Permeance Coefficient or load line, and how it is used in a circuit.
D601 Neodymium Magnets (3/8" dia. x 1/32" thick) with other Coating are also available:
||Salt Spray Test
||Pressure Cooker Test
|NiCu + Black Nickel
|NiCuNi + Epoxy
|NiCuNi + Gold
|NiCuNi + Silver
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.
Can't Find The Magnets You Need?