- MMR-A-ZC Rectangular Mounting Magnets
- B331 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch x 3/16 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- D31-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- D52-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- DA03 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- D8x1mm Neodymium Magnet, 8 x 1mm Disc Magnet
- B50x10x1mm Neodymium Magnet, 50 x 10 x 1mm Block Magnet
- D12x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 12 x 3mm Disc Magnet
- DD03 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- S2 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch diameter
- D14-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/16 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- D50x25mm-N35 Neodymium Magnets
- DX41 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- BAA4 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- B-W50H12L50-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 50x50x12mm Block Magnet
- D20x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 20 x 3mm Disc Magnet
Round Neodymium Magnets With Adhesive
Round Neodymium Magnets with Adhesive Round-Custom magnets
round Neodymium Disk Magnets with Adhesive - Most powerful magnet available! Clasps, binders, engines, purses, etc.!
Pull Force (lbs.)
Neodymium Magnets with Adhesive - .75" Round
Also known as 'Rare Earth Magnets', our super-strong Neodymium discs are among the most powerful magnets available.
These north- and south-poled magnets work well for closures and clasps, including binders, portfolios, jewelry, purses, leather goods, and fabrics.
The round nickel-plated magnet discs have adhesive on one side.
They are .75 inches in diameter and have a 60 mil thickness.
Sold in packaged sets of 10 north and 10 south-poled magnet pairs.
(Total of 2000 discs)
Neodymium Magnet Round Shape, Volume Discount is available
A round magnet with excellent mechanical strength.
• Rare-earth magnets are divided into samarium-cobalt magnets and neodymium magnets.
• Samarium-cobalt magnets are known to be very powerful.
• Highly resistant to rust and high temperatures, but some issues with mechanical strength
• Like neodymium, popular as a compact and lightweight magnetic material
• Neodymium magnets are said to create the strongest magnetic field of any magnet currently on the market
• Can be machined into a round, square, or ring shape to suit the application
• Though it has excellent mechanical advantages, it must be coated to prevent rust development.
Use at 80 °C or below.
round magnets with adhesive
What will Magnets not stick to?
In their natural states, metals such as brass, copper, gold, and silver will not attract magnets.
This is because they are weak metals to start with.
Magnets only attach themselves to strong metals such as iron and cobalt and that is why not all types of metals can make magnets stick to them.
Correspondingly, what material sticks to magnets?
Additionally, what are the only 3 things that can stick to a magnet? (iron and steel) Remind students that only certain metals are magnetic, or attracted to a magnet.
These include iron, cobalt, nickel, and steel.
Point out that steel is a blend of materials that includes iron and carbon.
In this regard, why do magnets not stick to stainless steel?
The most popular stainless steel has good forming properties, resists corrosion, and is strong.
However, it is not magnetic because it is alloyed with nickel, manganese, carbon, and nitrogen (austenitic).
Do magnets stick to aluminum?
In our everyday experience aluminum doesn't stick to magnets (neither does copper).
The most matter will exhibit some magnetic attraction when under high enough magnetic fields.
But under normal circumstances, aluminum isn't visibly magnetic.
This is easily tested by putting a very strong neodymium magnet near an aluminum can.
39 Related Question Answers Found
Will a magnet stick to silver?
Silver is not magnetic.
If you place a strong, rare-earth magnet called a Neodymium magnet on a silver coin or bar, it should not easily stick to it.
If it sticks or it slides very quickly, it is not silver.
However, keep in mind that just because the magnet does not stick does not necessarily mean that it is silver.
Does Lead stick to a magnet?
Lead (Pb) is a very heavy metal, but like gold, lead is not magnetic.
By moving a very strong magnet past a piece of lead can actually cause the lead to move.
The video below shows that lead does interact with the magnet, other metals, such as Aluminum, Brass, and, Copper have a more visible interaction.
Will a magnet pick up gold?
Magnets strongly attract materials (like iron) which already themselves have magnetic domains.
They do not significantly attract many other metals like gold, aluminum, and silver.
Pure gold is slightly repelled, even in a strong magnetic field so that you can't pick it up with a magnet.
Will a magnet stick to titanium?
It turns out that titanium is weakly magnetic (compared to other ferromagnetic materials) in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field.
The titanium also exhibits the Lenz Effect but to a lesser extent than many other metals.
All interact with the magnet except the titanium.
Do magnets stick to mirrors?
Physically … you can glue the magnets to the mirror.
You can polish a magnet… let's say you use a ferromagnetic material as the mirror or mirror-backing… then magnetize it.
If you want to stick a hand mirror to a metal surface then gluing would work well.
Round Neodymium Magnet 1/2 x 1/4
Grade 35 and up. World's most powerful permanent magnet, many times the strength of ordinary or other rare-earth magnets.
Made of 25% neodymium, 70% iron, and 5% boron.
WARNING: Neodymium magnets have a very strong magnetic field.
Use with caution.
Seek immediate medical attention if the magnet is swallowed.
Product Families Featuring This Item:
Round 1-7/8" Magnets w/ Peel & Stick Adhesive MAGNETS ONLY - 1000 pcs
This listing is for 1000 of our peel and sticks magnets that are normally used with our 2.25" magnet parts.
Magnet measures 1.900 x .050 THICKNESS.
They are much thicker and much stronger than you will get them from any other suppliers.
round magnets for crafts
Magnets Magnetic Strips & Buttons
ALB has an excellent selection of magnetic strips, magnetic buttons, and magnets for crafting. Shop online for small magnets, magnet packs
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/round-neodymium-magnets-with-adhesive.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.