- B663 Neodymium Block Magnets
- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- RX054TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- DY04 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1/4" thick
- DA4-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/4" thick
- DX8X4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- D42E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick
- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2"x 1/2" (- 0.127" hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- R414CLB Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- What Are The Magnets
- What are neodymium magnets?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- 81mm Round Magnet
Neodymium Magnets Applications
Neodymium magnets can be used for:
Benchtop NMR spectrometers
Drive motors for hybrid and electric vehicles.
Electric generators for wind turbines
Electric motors: Cordless tools
Electrical power steering
Erase heads for cheap cassette recorders
Head actuators for computer hard disks
Lifting and compressor motors
Locks for doors
Loudspeakers and headphones
Magnetic bearings and couplings
Mechanical e-cigarette firing switches
Spindle and stepper motors
Magnetic jewelry clasps
Children's magnetic building sets (and other neodymium magnet toys)
as part of the closing mechanism of modern sport parachute equipment.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/neodymium-magnets-applications.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.