- B663 Neodymium Block Magnets
- DX8X4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/4" thick
- D42E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick
- DA4-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/4" thick
- R414CLB Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- MM-B-25 Metric Mounting Magnets
- DX4A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- DY04 Neodymium Magnets, 2" dia. x 1/4" thick
- RX054TP-N52 Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- B888-2PA-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2"x 1/2" (- 0.127" hole) Hole parallel to magnetization direction
- What are neodymium magnets?
- 81mm Round Magnet
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
- What Are The Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Neodymium Magnets Coating
Coating/Plating of Neodymium Magnets:
|Name||Coating Thickness(μm)||Color||PCT||Humidity Test||Salt Spray Test||Collision Test|
|White Zinc||8-15||Blue and white||3||3||3||2|
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/neodymium-magnets-coating-plating.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.