- D5x10mm Neodymium Magnet, 5 x 10mm Cylinder Magnet
- D8X2 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch dia. x 1 1/8 inch thick
- BX8C4 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- D-D4H3-N52-DIA Neodymium Magnet, 4x3mm Disc Magnet
- B3x3x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 3 x 3 x 3mm Block Magnet
- B10x10x10mm Neodymium Magnet, 10 x 10 x 10mm Block Magnet
- D68 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 1/2 inch thick
- RC44 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch od x 1/4 inch id x 1/4 inch thick
- R-OD25H10ID12/6-N38(23005BNth) Neodymium Magnet, OD25xID12x10mm with countersunk hole d12/6 Ring Magnet
- C-D3H5-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 3x5mm Cylinder Magnet
- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch od x 3/16 inch thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- DX8C-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 3/4 inch thick
- MMS-E-X8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- MMS-G-X4 Standard Mounting Magnets
- BX0CX0 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 3/4 inch x 1 inch thick
- D-D6H3-N42SH Neodymium Magnet, 6x3mm Disc Magnet
1/2 Inch Magnets
1/2 inch magnets
- NdFeB, Grade N42
- Dimension: 1/2" dia. x 1/16" thick
- Pull force: 3.10 lbs
Circle Magnet N52 Magnet 1/2 inch x1/16 inch Round Magnets For Sale
This N52 Magnet powerful neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2 inch x1/16.
Nickel Coated N42M Neodymium Magnet Cylinder
Plating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
ShapeCylinderCoercive force(kOe) Min.12
Intrinsic Coercive force (kOe) Min.14
Max energy product (MGOe)
Max Temp 100(℃)
N48 Neodymium Magnet Disc
Nickel Coated N48 Neodymium Magnet Disc is made from high-performance Neodymium Iron Boron.
The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face.
Nickel Coated N38M Neodymium Magnet Cylinder MaterialNdFeBGradeN38MRemanence Br(kGs)Max:12.5Min:12.2PlatingNi-Cu-Ni (Nickel)ShapeCylinderCoercive force(kOe) Min.11.3Intrinsic Coercive force (kOe) Min.14Max energy product (MGOe)Max:39Min:36Max Temp 100(℃)
This powerful neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter, 1/16" in thickness, with a pull force of 3.84lb vertically.
It is made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron, plated with triple layers of nickel-copper-nickel for effective corrosion protection.
The applications of this neodymium disc magnet include consumer electronics, home appliances, industrial equipment & automation, information technology products, medical devices, and so on.
Why Choose Us
1. ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System certified by TUV with continuous improvements.
2. 25 years experience in neodymium magnet R&D and Manufacturing with over 1000 customized designs.
3. R & D team with multiple patents led by national "scientific and technological progress" award winner.
4. Ultimate magnetic solution provided with easy communication and fast response.
1. All neodymium magnets are very strong and brittle.
2. Must be handled with extreme care to avoid personal injury.
3. Eye protection should be worn when handling magnets.
4. Keep the magnets away from pacemakers.
5. The neodymium magnet should NOT be for children.
Rare Earth Magnets, 1000 Pc.
weight and super strong magnets for a variety of projects
These rare earth neodymium magnets are super-strong and ideal for workshop use.
Ideal for experiments, shop, and everyday use, these rare earth magnets are nickel plated to resist corrosion.
Super-strong magnets made from neodymium are five times stronger than samarium-cobalt rare earth magnets
Nickel-plated to resist corrosion
Five times stronger than strip magnets
Not a toy - keep out of reach of children.
1/2 inch earth magnets
Shop ALB for rare earth magnets. We sell neodymium, sintered neodymium, and more.
Rare Earth Magnets
ALB carries rare earth magnets for a plethora of uses and applications.
Available in many forms including disc magnets, holed discs, round bases, blocks, cylinders, and more.
Shop through different neodymium metals, weights, and lengths.
Rare earth magnets have a multitude of industrial uses, including welding clamps, oil filters, stud finders, holding banners on cars and floats, trailer hitch rods, and plenty of others.
1/2 inch Rare Earth Magnets - opens a modal dialog. Rare Earth Magnets. Dimension: 1/2" od x 1/4" id x 1/16" thick Magnet Cups
- NdFeB, Grade N42
- Dimension: 1/2" od x 1/4" id x 1/16" thick
- Pull force: 2.57 lbs
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/1-2-inch-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.