- BX0CC Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch thick
- MM-E-16 Metric Mounting Magnets
- D64-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- D4A Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- DEX8 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch dia. x 1 1/2 inch thick
- DEH2 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch dia. x 2/10 inch thick
- RX424 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/4 inch thick
- D73-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- BX84X8 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch x 1 1/2 inch thick
- DX8A Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- D3X4 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch dia. x 1 1/4 inch thick
- PY Series Speaker Drivers Magnets
- D4X0DIA Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- D28 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch dia. x 1/2 inch thick
- D73 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- B666-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch thick
125 Lb Pull N52 Neodymium Magnets
125 lb pull N42 N48 N52 Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets
Welcome to ALB Magnets where we sell strong magnets for less.
Not only do we have a collection of ceramic magnets but we also have a large range of Neodymium Magnets as well.
These magnets are very robust in relation to their size.
Popular with industries and hobbyists.
Neodymium magnets are used in a wide variety of applications.
From hard drives to headphones to loudspeakers these magnets have seen it all.
Neodymium magnets also referred to as neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) magnets, have the highest magnetic field strength, but are inferior to samarium cobalt in resistance to oxidation and temperature.
This type of magnet has traditionally been expensive, due to both the cost of raw materials and licensing of the patents involved.
This high cost limited their use to applications where such high strengths from a compact magnet are critical.
The use of protective surface treatments such as gold, nickel, zinc and tin plating and epoxy resin coating can provide corrosion protection where required.
Beginning in the 1980s, NIB magnets have increasingly become less expensive.
Even tiny neodymium magnets are very powerful and have important safety considerations. At Applied Magnets you will get the best possible price on these Neodymium magnets.
Nonetheless, our neodymium magnets come in many different shapes and sizes.
From blocks, cubes, spheres, cylinders to arcs and rings;
We can supply you with our neodymium magnets better than the other suppliers out there.
Neodymium disc magnets (Nd-Fe-B) are made from the most powerful magnetic material in the world.
They boast extreme strength in a small size.
We offer many sizes and grades suitable for a variety of manufacturing, hobby and craft applications.
Rare Earth Magnets - Magnets and Magnetic Strips
ALB rare-earth magnets for a plethora of uses and applications.
Available in many forms including disc magnets, holed discs, round bases, blocks, cylinders and more.
Shop through different neodymium metals, weights, and lengths.
Rare earth magnets have a multitude of industrial uses, including welding clamps, oil filters, stud finders, holding banners on cars and floats, trailer hitch rods and plenty of others.
0.5" O.D. x .150" I.D. x .125" Countersunk Ring Rare Earth Magnets (12) Price: $10.99
0.5" outside diameter x .150" inside diameter x .125" (12.7mm x 3.8mm x 3.2mm) neodymium-iron-boron-rare-earth countersunk ring magnets. 3.2 lbs. pull force.
0.75" O.D. x .200" I.D. x .125" Countersunk Ring Rare Earth Magnets (6) Price: $12.99
0.75" outside diameter x .200" inside diameter x .125" (19.1mm x 5.1mm x 3.2mm) neodymium-iron-boron-rare-earth countersunk ring magnets. 5.8 lbs. pull force.
Part of the content in this article is reproduced from other media for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not mean that this website agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content. It shall not bear direct responsibility and joint liability for the infringement of such works. p>
If there is any infringement, bad information, error correction, and other issues in the content of this page, please contact us at email@example.com p>
Link to this article: https://www.albmagnets.com/blog/125-lb-pull-n52-neodymium-magnets.html
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.