- B8x8x8mm Neodymium Magnet, 8 x 8 x 8mm Block Magnet
- MMS-C-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- BX021 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1/8 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- SWP-M Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch dia. x 0.075 inch thick, with 1 1/2 inch square plastic
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 1 1/8 inch thick
- MMS-H-A Standard Mounting Magnets
- D-D20H4-N42AD Neodymium Magnet, 20x4mm Disc Magnet
- DZX07 Neodymium Magnets, 4 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- DE9 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch dia. x 9/16 inch thick
- D-D10H5-N48 Neodymium Magnet, 10x5mm Disc Magnet
- Where To Buy Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- Permanent Magnet And Electromagnets
- Refrigerator Magnets For Sale
- 1,000-Tesla Magnet
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Characteristics Of Magnets Worksheet Answers
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Buy
MM-A-16 Metric Mounting Magnets
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N38|
|Dimension:||D=16mm (0.63" )d1=3.5mm (0.14" ) (Sized for M3 screw) d2=6.5mm (0.26" ) (Tapered countersunk hole) h=5mm (0.20" )|
|Weight(Oz.):||0.23 oz. (6.52 g)|
|Pull Force(Lbs):||11.00 lbs|
|Magnetization direction:||Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)|
|Max Operating Temp:||176°F (80°C)|
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.