- D12.6x5mm-N35 Neodymium Magnets
- D8x40mm Neodymium Magnet, 8 x 40mm Cylinder Magnet
- C-D15H25-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 15x25mm Cylinder Magnet
- C-D5H20-N35 Neodymium Magnet, 5x20mm Cylinder Magnet
- D15x1mm Neodymium Magnet, 15 x 1mm Disc Magnet
- D4H1 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 1/10 inch thick
- D95 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 5/16 inch thick
- D20x10mm Neodymium Magnet, 20 x 10mm Disc Magnet
- BCAC Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 5/8 inch x 3/4 inch thick
- DE7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/8 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- 250 Lb Pull Retrieving Magnet-Harbor Freight Tools
- 5 Examples Of Magnetic Materials
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Best Place To Buy Neodymium Magnets
- Bar Magnets For Classroom Use
- Ceramic Magnets Reef Safe
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
MM-B-48 Metric Mounting Magnets
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N38|
|Dimension:||D=48mm (1.89" ) d1=8.5mm (0.33" ) (Sized for M8 screw) d2=15mm (0.59" ) (Straight counterbored hole) h=11mm (0.43" )|
|Weight(Oz.):||3.93 oz. (111 g)|
|Pull Force(Lbs):||139.0 lbs|
|Magnetization direction:||Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)|
|Max Operating Temp:||176°F (80°C)|
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.