ALB Materials Inc
2360 Corporate Circle. Suite 400
Henderson, NV 89074-7739
- BC82 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick
- RX033CS-S Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 3/16" thick with countersunk hole for #10 screw
- SBX0X06-OUT Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step OUT
- DB2 Neodymium Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- BX064 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 3/8" x 1/4" thick
- MMS-D-Y8 Standard Mounting Magnets
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- B333 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 3/16" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DZ Series Inner Rotor
- DY8X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 1/2" dia. x 1" thick
- 1,000-Tesla Magnet
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Manufacturer
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- 25mm diameter magnet
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
D72-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
Other Grade D72 Neodymium Magnets (7/16" dia. x 1/8" thick):
||D72-N35 Neodymium Magnets
||D72-N38 Neodymium Magnets
||D72-N40 Neodymium Magnets
||D72 Neodymium Magnets
||D72-N45 Neodymium Magnets
||D72-N48 Neodymium Magnets
||D72-N50 Neodymium Magnets
||D72-N52 Neodymium Magnets
||D72SH Neodymium Magnets
High Temperature D72 Neodymium Magnets (7/16" dia. x 1/8" thick) are also available:
|Neodymium Material Type
||Maximum Operating Temp
The Thermal Characteristics listed above are values commonly associated with each magnet's grade or material. Actual performance in your application may vary with other factors, including the shape of the magnet, the Permeance Coefficient or load line, and how it is used in a circuit.
D72 Neodymium Magnets (7/16" dia. x 1/8" thick) with other Coating are also available:
||Salt Spray Test
||Pressure Cooker Test
|NiCu + Black Nickel
|NiCuNi + Epoxy
|NiCuNi + Gold
|NiCuNi + Silver
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.
Copyright © 2009-2019 ALB Materials Inc, All Rights Reserved.
Can't Find The Magnets You Need?