ALB Materials Inc
2360 Corporate Circle. Suite 400
Henderson, NV 89074-7739
- DX08 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/2" thick
- MMS-H-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- R621 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/16" thick
- BX8C2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1/8" thick
- DCC Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- D401-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/32" thick
- BCC9 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 9/16" thick
- D84PC-YEL Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- B997 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" x 9/16" x 7/16" thick
- AX2C45-S Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" o.r. x 1" i.r. x 3/4" x 45°
- D32 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- DDH2 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 2/10" thick
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- What is demagnetization?
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are neodymium magnets?
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
D4A Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N42|
|Dimension:||1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick|
|Tolerances:||±0.004" x ±0.004"|
|Weight:||0.133 oz. (3.77 g)|
|Pull Force(lbs):||3.96 lbs|
|Surface Field(Gauss):||6472 Gauss|
|Magnetization direction:||Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)|
|Max Operating Temp:||80°C|
Other Grade D4A Neodymium Magnets (1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick):
||D4A-N35 Neodymium Magnets
||D4A-N38 Neodymium Magnets
||D4A-N40 Neodymium Magnets
||D4A Neodymium Magnets
||D4A-N45 Neodymium Magnets
||D4A-N48 Neodymium Magnets
||D4A-N50 Neodymium Magnets
||D4A-N52 Neodymium Magnets
||D4ASH Neodymium Magnets
High Temperature D4A Neodymium Magnets (1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick) are also available:
|Neodymium Material Type
||Maximum Operating Temp
The Thermal Characteristics listed above are values commonly associated with each magnet's grade or material. Actual performance in your application may vary with other factors, including the shape of the magnet, the Permeance Coefficient or load line, and how it is used in a circuit.
D4A Neodymium Magnets (1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick) with other Coating are also available:
||Salt Spray Test
||Pressure Cooker Test
|NiCu + Black Nickel
|NiCuNi + Epoxy
|NiCuNi + Gold
|NiCuNi + Silver
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.
Copyright © 2009-2019 ALB Materials Inc, All Rights Reserved.
Can't Find The Magnets You Need?