- BX08Y0-N42M Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 142.92, Max Temp 100°C
- DX26-N42SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 37.78, Max Temp 150°C
- DX0Y0-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1" dia. x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.31, Max Temp 150°C
- ALB-BN0434 Neodymium Block Magnet
- DB4-N33EH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 12.09, Max Temp 200°C
- DZ06-N42H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 3" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.76, Max Temp 120°C
- B772-N33UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.34, Max Temp 180°C
- D9Z0-N33SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 47.34, Max Temp 150°C
- B775-N42 Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 13.82, Max Temp 80°C
- D45-N45SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 6.73, Max Temp 150°C
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- What is a magnet?
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- Heavy rare earth magnets
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets
- Grain refinement lowering the manufacturing costs of sintered NdFeB magnets
- Magnet production technology: DUAL ALLOYING TECHNOLOGY
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Magnets Safety Warnings
What is demagnetization?
The process of reducing or removing the magnetism of a ferromagnetic material.
Rare Earth magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization, unlike most other types of magnets. They will not lose their magnetization around other magnets. However, they will begin to lose strength if they are heated above their maximum operating temperature, which is 176°F (80°C) for standard N grades. They will completely lose their magnetization if heated above their Curie temperature, which is 590°F (310°C) for standard N grades.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.