- SBCC6-IN Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- BY041 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 1/4" x 1/16" thick
- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- D96 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3/8" thick
- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- DXCE Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- D59 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- BY0Y0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" thick
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
What is a magnet?
A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.