- R622 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/8" thick
- DZ0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3" dia. x 1" thick
- B884-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick
- SBX0X06-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- D9E Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 7/8" thick
- DX03-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/16" thick
- Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- B334 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- BC6C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/8" x 3/4" thick
- BY061 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 3/8" x 1/16" thick
- DX0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1" thick
- MM-D-48 Metric Mounting Magnets
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
What is a magnet?
A magnet is a material or object that produces a magnetic field.
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and attracts or repels other magnets.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.