- DX0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1" thick
- DZ0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3" dia. x 1" thick
- BC6C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/8" x 3/4" thick
- MM-D-48 Metric Mounting Magnets
- B884-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick
- DX03-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/16" thick
- B334 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- D9E Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 7/8" thick
- R622 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/8" thick
- BY061 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 3/8" x 1/16" thick
- Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- SBX0X06-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Magnets
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare-earth magnets are strong permanent magnets made from alloys of rare-earth elements.
Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are a relatively new invention and have only recently become affordable for everyday use.
Samarium cobalt (SmCo) magnets are another member of the Rare Earth magnet family, which have excellent temperature stability and corrosion resistance.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.