- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- DXCE Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- SBCC6-IN Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- D59 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- BY0Y0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" thick
- BY041 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 1/4" x 1/16" thick
- D96 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3/8" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
What are Rare Earth Magnets?
Rare-earth magnets are strong permanent magnets made from alloys of rare-earth elements.
Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are a relatively new invention and have only recently become affordable for everyday use.
Samarium cobalt (SmCo) magnets are another member of the Rare Earth magnet family, which have excellent temperature stability and corrosion resistance.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.