- DX0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1" thick
- MM-D-48 Metric Mounting Magnets
- D9E Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 7/8" thick
- B334 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- DX03-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/16" thick
- B884-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick
- Rectangular Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- BY061 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 3/8" x 1/16" thick
- BC6C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/8" x 3/4" thick
- SBX0X06-IN Neodymium Magnets, 1" length x 1" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- DZ0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3" dia. x 1" thick
- R622 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/8" thick
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
What are neodymium magnets?
Neodymium magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
Neodymium magnets were developed in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available and they have replaced other types of magnets in the many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.