- SBCC6-IN Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- D59 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- DXCE Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- D96 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3/8" thick
- BY041 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 1/4" x 1/16" thick
- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- BY0Y0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" thick
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- What are neodymium magnets?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
What are neodymium magnets?
Neodymium magnets are a member of the Rare Earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
Neodymium magnets were developed in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available and they have replaced other types of magnets in the many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.