- BX8CC-N35H Neodymium Block Magnets, 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 3/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 67.55, Max Temp 120°C
- ALB-DN0017 Neodymium Disc Magnet
- BX8X83-N30EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 3/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 20.83, Max Temp 200°C
- BC66-N38UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/8" x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 18.31, Max Temp 180°C
- B66X0-N42SH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/8" x 3/8" x 1" thick, Pull force(lbs): 37.9, Max Temp 150°C
- BEEC-N35M Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 55.73, Max Temp 100°C
- BZX084-N45 Neodymium Block Magnets, 4" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 38.49, Max Temp 80°C
- B992-N38EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 9/16" x 9/16" x 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 6.47, Max Temp 200°C
- DC03-N42M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 3/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 6.3, Max Temp 100°C
- DX8X2-N45M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 1 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 162.8, Max Temp 100°C
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
What are Ferrite Magnets?
Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today. Ferrite magnets are a cost effective option for high volume applications.
Yogoro Kato and Takeshi Takei of the Tokyo Institute of Technology synthesized the first ferrite compounds in 1930.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.