- SBCC6-IN Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- BY041 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 1/4" x 1/16" thick
- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- D59 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- DXCE Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- BY0Y0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" thick
- D96 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3/8" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- What are neodymium magnets?
What are Ferrite Magnets?
Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today. Ferrite magnets are a cost effective option for high volume applications.
Yogoro Kato and Takeshi Takei of the Tokyo Institute of Technology synthesized the first ferrite compounds in 1930.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.