- DX2X2-N48M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 112.68, Max Temp 100°C
- B84H1-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1/2" x 1/4" x 1/10" thick, Pull force(lbs): 2.39, Max Temp 220°C
- BCAC-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 3/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 34.74, Max Temp 220°C
- DDZ0-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 79.21, Max Temp 120°C
- BX8X0X8-N28EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1 1/2" x 1" x 1 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 124.28, Max Temp 200°C
- D15-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 0.7, Max Temp 120°C
- BCC3-N35M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 11.94, Max Temp 100°C
- DDX4-N48H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 75.32, Max Temp 120°C
- BZ084-N38M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 28.19, Max Temp 100°C
- DA03-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 3/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.78, Max Temp 150°C
- D53 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 3/16" thick
- ALB-CN0781 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
What are Ferrite Magnets?
Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost.
Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, and are the most widely used permanent magnets today. Ferrite magnets are a cost effective option for high volume applications.
Yogoro Kato and Takeshi Takei of the Tokyo Institute of Technology synthesized the first ferrite compounds in 1930.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.