- R621 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/16" thick
- B997 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" x 9/16" x 7/16" thick
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- MMS-H-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- BCC9 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 9/16" thick
- D84PC-YEL Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- DCC Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- D32 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- D401-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/32" thick
- BX8C2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1/8" thick
- AX2C45-S Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" o.r. x 1" i.r. x 3/4" x 45°
- DX08 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/2" thick
- DDH2 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 2/10" thick
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- What are neodymium magnets?
- What is demagnetization?
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
What are AlNiCo Magnets?
AlNiCo is an acronym referring to a family of iron alloys which in addition to iron are composed primarily of aluminium (Al), nickel (Ni) and cobalt (Co), hence al-ni-co. They also include copper, and sometimes titanium. Alnico alloys are ferromagnetic, with a high coercivity (resistance to loss of magnetism) and are used to make permanent magnets. Before the development of rare earth magnets in the 1970s, they were the strongest type of magnet.
The composition of alnico alloys is typically 8-12% Al, 15-26% Ni, 5-24% Co, up to 6% Cu, up to 1% Ti, and the balance is Fe. The development of alnico began in 1931, when T. Mishima in Japan discovered that an alloy of iron, nickel, and aluminum had a coercivity of 400 oersted (Oe; 32 kA/m), double that of the best magnet steels of the time.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.