- DX0Y0-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1" dia. x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.31, Max Temp 150°C
- B775-N42 Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 13.82, Max Temp 80°C
- B772-N33UH Neodymium Block Magnets, 7/16" x 7/16" x 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.34, Max Temp 180°C
- DZ06-N42H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 3" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 100.76, Max Temp 120°C
- BX08Y0-N42M Neodymium Block Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 142.92, Max Temp 100°C
- DB4-N33EH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 11/16" dia. x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 12.09, Max Temp 200°C
- D9Z0-N33SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 47.34, Max Temp 150°C
- D45-N45SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 6.73, Max Temp 150°C
- ALB-BN0434 Neodymium Block Magnet
- DX26-N42SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 3/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 37.78, Max Temp 150°C
- What is a magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Grain refinement lowering the manufacturing costs of sintered NdFeB magnets
- Neodymium Magnets
- What are neodymium magnets?
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- Heavy rare earth magnets
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- Magnet production technology: DUAL ALLOYING TECHNOLOGY
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
Strength of Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium magnets are over 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets(AlNiCo Magnets). If you've never handled neodymium magnets before, you will be amazed at their strength. If you are currently using ceramic magnets in your project, you could probably use a much smaller neodymium magnet and have greater holding force.
For the relative strength of each of our magnets you can refer to: Magnets Table
Previous: What is demagnetization?
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.