- BZX0Y04 Neodymium Magnets, 4" x 2" x 1/4" thick
- XLTK-YEL Magnetic Thumbtacks
- DH21 Neodymium Magnets, 2/10" dia. x 1/16" thick
- D3H2 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 2/10" thick
- D82 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" dia. x 1/8" thick
- D7A Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" dia. x 5/8" thick
- BZ0Y08-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3" x 2" x 1/2" thick
- D4X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1" thick
- RC48 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" od x 1/4" id x 1/2" thick
- D201 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" dia. x 1/32" thick
- DC5 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 5/16" thick
- RX038DCB Neodymium Magnets, 1" od x 0.195" id x 0.375" id x 1/2" thick
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
Strength of Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium magnets are over 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets(AlNiCo Magnets). If you've never handled neodymium magnets before, you will be amazed at their strength. If you are currently using ceramic magnets in your project, you could probably use a much smaller neodymium magnet and have greater holding force.
For the relative strength of each of our magnets you can refer to: Magnets Table
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.