- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- BY0Y0X8 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 2" x 1 1/2" thick
- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- D59 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- DXCE Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- BY041 Neodymium Magnets, 2" x 1/4" x 1/16" thick
- SBCC6-IN Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" thick, with step IN
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- D96 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 3/8" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets Table
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
Strength of Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium magnets are over 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets(AlNiCo Magnets). If you've never handled neodymium magnets before, you will be amazed at their strength. If you are currently using ceramic magnets in your project, you could probably use a much smaller neodymium magnet and have greater holding force.
For the relative strength of each of our magnets you can refer to: Magnets Table
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.