- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- Magnetic Therapy
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- What are SmCo magnets?
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
Science Experiment Magnets
Science Experiment Magnets, also called as education magnets, which can help you to understand the properties of magnets. You can convert magnetism to electricity, or set up magical levitation system. Have fun with hands-on experiments with your kids!
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-B88Y0||Neodymium Block Magnets||1/2" x 1/2" x 2" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-STIR20||Neodymium Stir Bar||0.315" dia. x 0.787" long (8mm dia. x 20mm long)||Inquiry|
|ALB-STIR25||Neodymium Stir Bar||0.315" dia. x 0.984" long (8mm dia. x 25mm long)||Inquiry|
|ALB-STIR40||Neodymium Stir Bar||0.315" dia. x 1.575" long (8mm dia. x 40mm long)||Inquiry|
|ALB-STIR48||Neodymium Stir Bar||0.394" dia. x 1.909" long (10mm dia. x 48.5mm long)||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.