- DCC Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- BX8C8 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1/2" thick
- C Series Permanent Magnetic Lifter
- S7 Neodymium Magnets, 7/16" diameter
- R424 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" od x 1/8" id x 1/4" thick
- DA7 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 7/16" thick
- B888PC-GRN Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- MM-A-75 Metric Mounting Magnets
- DX2X2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- BX0X04 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 1" x 1/4" thick
A refrigerator magnet or fridge magnet, also called as home and kitchen magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet, which is used to post items such as shopping lists, child art or reminders on a refrigerator door, or which simply serves as decoration. Refrigerator magnets come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Refrigerator magnets are popular souvenir and collectible objects. Refrigerator magnets are also popular as crafts projects.
Refrigerator magnets are the perfect tool to keep your information front and center. Whether you want to post announcements, a sign-in sheet or reference materials, you can place documents directly on your dry-erase board with refrigerator magnets.
- Total 1 Page 22 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.