- D4A Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- BX048CS Neodymium Block Magnets
- B634 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- D31SH Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/16" thick
- DFX2 Neodymium Magnets, 15/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- D84PC-GRN Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- BCA2 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 1/8" thick
- DX01-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/16" thick
- DX2X2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- DX48 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 1/2" thick
- D84PC-RED Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- BC1C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/16" x 3/4" thick
- Neodymium Magnets
- What is a magnet?
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- What is demagnetization?
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
A refrigerator magnet or fridge magnet, also called as home and kitchen magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet, which is used to post items such as shopping lists, child art or reminders on a refrigerator door, or which simply serves as decoration. Refrigerator magnets come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Refrigerator magnets are popular souvenir and collectible objects. Refrigerator magnets are also popular as crafts projects.
Refrigerator magnets are the perfect tool to keep your information front and center. Whether you want to post announcements, a sign-in sheet or reference materials, you can place documents directly on your dry-erase board with refrigerator magnets.
- Total 1 Page 22 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.