- B631-N30AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/8" x 3/16" x 1/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 1.23
- D85-N30EH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 10.26
- SMCO-B005 SmCo Block & Bar Magnets, 3/8" x 3/8" x 1/16" thick
- B8801-N50 Neodymium Block Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 1.91
- DX4Y0-N42SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 150.46
- DF8-N45H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 15/16" dia. x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 45.22
- DDX0-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1" thick, Pull force(lbs): 53.04
- D4H2 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 2/10" thick
- DZ0Z0-N30SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 3" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 460.03
- D101-N45SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 1/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 0.19
A refrigerator magnet or fridge magnet, also called as home and kitchen magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet, which is used to post items such as shopping lists, child art or reminders on a refrigerator door, or which simply serves as decoration. Refrigerator magnets come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Refrigerator magnets are popular souvenir and collectible objects. Refrigerator magnets are also popular as crafts projects.
Refrigerator magnets are the perfect tool to keep your information front and center. Whether you want to post announcements, a sign-in sheet or reference materials, you can place documents directly on your dry-erase board with refrigerator magnets.
- Total 1 Page 22 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.