- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Magnetic Therapy
- What are SmCo magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
A refrigerator magnet or fridge magnet, also called as home and kitchen magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet, which is used to post items such as shopping lists, child art or reminders on a refrigerator door, or which simply serves as decoration. Refrigerator magnets come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Refrigerator magnets are popular souvenir and collectible objects. Refrigerator magnets are also popular as crafts projects.
Refrigerator magnets are the perfect tool to keep your information front and center. Whether you want to post announcements, a sign-in sheet or reference materials, you can place documents directly on your dry-erase board with refrigerator magnets.
- Total 1 Page 22 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.