- RX038DCB Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch od x 0.195 inch id x 0.375 inch id x 1/2 inch thick
- R821 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/16 inch thick
- B444 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- DXCA Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- MMS-G-X4 Standard Mounting Magnets
- DC5 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch dia. x 5/16 inch thick
- D8X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- DF6 Neodymium Magnets, 15/16 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- D8A Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- DX09 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 9/16 inch thick
A refrigerator magnet or fridge magnet, also called as home and kitchen magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet, which is used to post items such as shopping lists, child art or reminders on a refrigerator door, or which simply serves as decoration. Refrigerator magnets come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Refrigerator magnets are popular souvenir and collectible objects. Refrigerator magnets are also popular as crafts projects.
Refrigerator magnets are the perfect tool to keep your information front and center. Whether you want to post announcements, a sign-in sheet or reference materials, you can place documents directly on your dry-erase board with refrigerator magnets.
- Total 1 Page 22 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.