- DZ0X0 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- BY081 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- BX0X02 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- BX881 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- DAH1 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch dia. x 1/10 inch thick
- DH13 Neodymium Magnets, 1/10 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- D15x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 15 x 3mm Disc Magnet
- DX06SH Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- B324 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch x 1/8 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- RC22CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/8 inch thick with countersunk hole for #8 screw
A refrigerator magnet or fridge magnet, also called as home and kitchen magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet, which is used to post items such as shopping lists, child art or reminders on a refrigerator door, or which simply serves as decoration. Refrigerator magnets come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Refrigerator magnets are popular souvenir and collectible objects. Refrigerator magnets are also popular as crafts projects.
Refrigerator magnets are the perfect tool to keep your information front and center. Whether you want to post announcements, a sign-in sheet or reference materials, you can place documents directly on your dry-erase board with refrigerator magnets.
- Total 1 Page 22 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.