- D6x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 6 x 5mm Disc Magnet
- R8201 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/32 inch thick
- B-W5.5H9L39-N35 Neodymium Magnet, 39x5.5x9mm Block Magnet
- B100x20x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 100 x 20 x 5mm Block Magnet
- D58-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 1/2 inch thick
- DZ0Y8 Neodymium Magnets, 3 inch dia. x 2 1/2 inch thick
- B-W8H2L20-N42 Neodymium Magnet, 20x8x2mm Block Magnet
- C-D2H5-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 2x5mm Cylinder Magnet
- D-D10H1-N35AD Neodymium Magnet, 10x1mm Disc Magnet
- D9x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 9 x 2mm Disc Magnet
A refrigerator magnet or fridge magnet, also called as home and kitchen magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet, which is used to post items such as shopping lists, child art or reminders on a refrigerator door, or which simply serves as decoration. Refrigerator magnets come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Refrigerator magnets are popular souvenir and collectible objects. Refrigerator magnets are also popular as crafts projects.
Refrigerator magnets are the perfect tool to keep your information front and center. Whether you want to post announcements, a sign-in sheet or reference materials, you can place documents directly on your dry-erase board with refrigerator magnets.
- Total 1 Page 22 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.