- BX888 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- TK-RED Magnetic Thumbtacks
- DC3 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- D2.5x7mm Neodymium Magnet, 2.5 x 7mm Cylinder Magnet
- B-W12.5H3.5L25D4-N42 Neodymium Magnet, 25x12.5x3.5mm with D4mm hole Block Magnet
- BX088DCS Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch thick w/ countersunk holes to accept #6 screws
- B40x10x2mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 10 x 2mm Block Magnet
- B636 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch x 3/16 inch x 3/8 inch thick
- DX03 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- B-W5H1L10-N52 Neodymium Magnet, 10x5x1mm Block Magnet
- 5 Examples Of Magnetic Materials
- Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Manufacturer
- An Attractive Property Of The Magnet
- Education Science Experiment Tools Magnets
- 1000 Lb Fishing Magnet
- Ceramic Magnet Pull Force
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Cheap Fridge Magnets
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- What is demagnetization?
R844 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch od x 1/4 inch id x 1/4 inch thick
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N42|
|Dimension:||1/2" od x 1/4" id x 1/4" thick|
(12.7mm od x 6.35mm id x 6.35mm thick)
|Tolerances:||±0.004" x ±0.004" x ±0.004" (±0.1mm x ±0.1mm x ±0.1mm)|
|Weight:||0.16 oz. (4.53 g)|
|Pull Force(lbs):||8.73 lbs|
|Magnetization direction:||Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)|
|Max Operating Temp:||80°C|
- R84X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch od x 1/4 inch id x 1 inch thick
- RA22 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch od x 1/8 inch id x 1/8 inch thick
- RA22CS-N Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch od x 1/8 inch thick with countersunk hole for #6 screw
- RA22CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 5/8 inch od x 1/8 inch thick with countersunk hole for #6 screw
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.