- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
- Magnetic Therapy
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are SmCo magnets?
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
Neodymium Speaker Magnets
Speakers operate by using a magnetic field to generate motion in a coil and speaker cone to project an amplified sound signal. In neodymium speakers, the rare-earth element is used as the primary material in the magnets that create the field needed to drive the speakermovement.
Neodymium magnets made high-fidelity ear buds possible, as they can pack a strong magnetic field into a tiny package.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D51||Neodymium Disc Magnets||5/16" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D32||Neodymium Disc Magnets||3/16" dia. x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D21||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/8" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D81||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/2" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D43||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/4" dia. x 3/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D42||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D41||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 7 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.