- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Magnetic Therapy
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are SmCo magnets?
Medical Application Magnets
Medical Magnets applications include their use in dentures, maxillofacial applications, orthopaedics, fracture healing, drug delivery systems, and MRI scanners.
Magnetic therapy is an alternative medical practice that uses static magnets to alleviate pain and other health concerns. So-called therapeutic magnets are typically integrated into bracelets, rings, or shoe inserts, therapeutic magnetic mattresses and clothing are also on the market.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), also known as nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, is a scanning technique for creating detailed images of the human body. The scan uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to generate images of parts of the body that can't be seen as well with X-rays, CT scans or ultrasound.
MRI magnets is the biggest and most important component of an MRI system. There is a horizontal tube -- the same one the patient enters -- running through the magnet from front to back.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D41G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D61G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||3/8" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-DX02G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1" dia. x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B882G-N52||Neodymium Block Magnets||1/2" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B222G-N52||Neodymium Cube Magnets||1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.