- B631-N30AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/8" x 3/16" x 1/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 1.23
- D4H2 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 2/10" thick
- D85-N30EH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 10.26
- SMCO-B005 SmCo Block & Bar Magnets, 3/8" x 3/8" x 1/16" thick
- DX4Y0-N42SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 150.46
- DF8-N45H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 15/16" dia. x 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 45.22
- D101-N45SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 1/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 0.19
- DZ0Z0-N30SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 3" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 460.03
- DDX0-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1" thick, Pull force(lbs): 53.04
- B8801-N50 Neodymium Block Magnets, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 1.91
Medical Application Magnets
Medical Magnets applications include their use in dentures, maxillofacial applications, orthopaedics, fracture healing, drug delivery systems, and MRI scanners.
Magnetic therapy is an alternative medical practice that uses static magnets to alleviate pain and other health concerns. So-called therapeutic magnets are typically integrated into bracelets, rings, or shoe inserts, therapeutic magnetic mattresses and clothing are also on the market.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), also known as nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, is a scanning technique for creating detailed images of the human body. The scan uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to generate images of parts of the body that can't be seen as well with X-rays, CT scans or ultrasound.
MRI magnets is the biggest and most important component of an MRI system. There is a horizontal tube -- the same one the patient enters -- running through the magnet from front to back.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D41G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B222G-N52||Neodymium Cube Magnets||1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B882G-N52||Neodymium Block & Bar Magnets||1/2" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-DX02G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1" dia. x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D61G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||3/8" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.