- DX42 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4 inch dia. x 1/8 inch thick
- D39 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16 inch dia. x 9/16 inch thick
- DY06 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- D45 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 5/16 inch thick
- MMS-A-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- XLTK-BLK Magnetic Thumbtacks
- D83 Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch dia. x 3/16 inch thick
- C Series Permanent Magnetic Lifter
- Magnetic Motor Parts - DK Series Outer Rotor
- D5X4 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 1 1/4 inch thick
Medical Application Magnets
Medical Magnets applications include their use in dentures, maxillofacial applications, orthopaedics, fracture healing, drug delivery systems, and MRI scanners.
Magnetic therapy is an alternative medical practice that uses static magnets to alleviate pain and other health concerns. So-called therapeutic magnets are typically integrated into bracelets, rings, or shoe inserts, therapeutic magnetic mattresses and clothing are also on the market.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), also known as nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, is a scanning technique for creating detailed images of the human body. The scan uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to generate images of parts of the body that can't be seen as well with X-rays, CT scans or ultrasound.
MRI magnets is the biggest and most important component of an MRI system. There is a horizontal tube -- the same one the patient enters -- running through the magnet from front to back.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D41G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D61G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||3/8" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-DX02G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1" dia. x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B882G-N52||Neodymium Block Magnets||1/2" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B222G-N52||Neodymium Cube Magnets||1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.