- D4E Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- BX8C8 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1/2" thick
- BX048CS Neodymium Block Magnets
- B631-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" x 3/16" x 1/16" thick
- MM-B8x6x1.5-N35 Neodymium Magnets
- NSCA2 Steel Cups and Washers
- DC3 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 3/16" thick
- DAH1 Neodymium Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 1/10" thick
- DXCA Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- RXC88 Neodymium Magnets, 1 3/4" od x 1/2" id x 1/2" thick
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- 2 Neodymium Magnets
- 250 Lb Pull Retrieving Magnet-Harbor Freight Tools
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Bar Magnet Definition Physics
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- 25mm diameter magnet
- Scientists Create Ultra-Powerful Magnetic Field
- Neodymium Magnets Production
- Unique Motor Uses Only Permanent Magnets
Medical Application Magnets
Medical Magnets applications include their use in dentures, maxillofacial applications, orthopaedics, fracture healing, drug delivery systems, and MRI scanners.
Magnetic therapy is an alternative medical practice that uses static magnets to alleviate pain and other health concerns. So-called therapeutic magnets are typically integrated into bracelets, rings, or shoe inserts, therapeutic magnetic mattresses and clothing are also on the market.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), also known as nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, is a scanning technique for creating detailed images of the human body. The scan uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to generate images of parts of the body that can't be seen as well with X-rays, CT scans or ultrasound.
MRI magnets is the biggest and most important component of an MRI system. There is a horizontal tube -- the same one the patient enters -- running through the magnet from front to back.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D41G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-D61G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||3/8" dia. x 1/16" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-DX02G-N52||Neodymium Disc Magnets||1" dia. x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B882G-N52||Neodymium Block Magnets||1/2" x 1/2" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-B222G-N52||Neodymium Cube Magnets||1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.