- B7.2x3.7x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 7.2 x 3.7 x 3mm Block Magnet
- DDE Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 7/8 inch thick
- D8x6mm Neodymium Magnet, 8 x 6mm Disc Magnet
- D-D3H2-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 3x2mm Disc Magnet
- D6X2 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 1 1/8 inch thick
- BX8X88 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch thick
- CB-W10H4L40D4/D8 Neodymium Magnet, 40x10x4mm with countersunk hole d4/8 Block Magnet
- D48 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4 inch dia. x 1/2 inch thick
- D50x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 50 x 3mm Disc Magnet
- DH11 Neodymium Magnets, 1/10 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- Bar Magnet Application
- Magnetic Materials
- Characteristics Of Magnets Worksheet Answers
- 5 Difference Between Bar Magnet And Electromagnet
- Block Magnets
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- 25mm diameter magnet
- 1 mm Diameter Magnet
- Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Manufacturer
- Specifications of Neodymium Magnets
A magnetic base is a magnetic fixture based on a magnet that can effectively be turned "on" and "off" at will; they are often used in optics and metalworking, e.g., to hold a dial indicator.
A magnetic base can therefore be attached in a variety of positions to any attractive surface, allowing the base to be positioned in the best orientation for the part to be tested. Combine this with the flexibility of movement allowed by the arms gives the operator a large range of options in positioning the dial indicator.
Magnetic Bases also called as Indicator Stands sometimes.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.