- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- What are SmCo magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Magnetic Therapy
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
A magnetic base is a magnetic fixture based on a magnet that can effectively be turned "on" and "off" at will; they are often used in optics and metalworking, e.g., to hold a dial indicator.
A magnetic base can therefore be attached in a variety of positions to any attractive surface, allowing the base to be positioned in the best orientation for the part to be tested. Combine this with the flexibility of movement allowed by the arms gives the operator a large range of options in positioning the dial indicator.
Magnetic Bases also called as Indicator Stands sometimes.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.