- DX003 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 3/32 inch thick
- D66-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch dia. x 3/8 inch thick
- MMS-H-X4 Standard Mounting Magnets
- BZX0Y04 Neodymium Magnets, 4 inch x 2 inch x 1/4 inch thick
- DX0X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 1 inch thick
- D94 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- BX061 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 3/8 inch x 1/16 inch thick
- DDH2 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16 inch dia. x 2/10 inch thick
- B662 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- BCA4 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/4 inch thick
A magnetic base is a magnetic fixture based on a magnet that can effectively be turned "on" and "off" at will; they are often used in optics and metalworking, e.g., to hold a dial indicator.
A magnetic base can therefore be attached in a variety of positions to any attractive surface, allowing the base to be positioned in the best orientation for the part to be tested. Combine this with the flexibility of movement allowed by the arms gives the operator a large range of options in positioning the dial indicator.
Magnetic Bases also called as Indicator Stands sometimes.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.