- D2H1 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8 inch dia. x 1/10 inch thick
- BY0Y0X0-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 2 inch x 2 inch x 1 inch thick
- DX04 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 1/4 inch thick
- BC82CS-N Neodymium Block Magnets
- D11SH Neodymium Magnets, 1/16 inch dia. x 1/16 inch thick
- B40x20x3mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 20 x 3mm Block Magnet
- C-D10H20-N42 Neodymium Magnet, 10x20mm Cylinder Magnet
- D20x5mm Neodymium Magnet, 20 x 5mm Disc Magnet
- B-W6.35H50.8L24.5-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 24.5x6.35x50.8mm Block Magnet
- B-W20H3L20-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 20x20x3mm Block Magnet
Levitation & Lifting Magnets
Levitation Magnets can be used in levitation magnetic train, contactless melting, magnetic bearings etc.
Magnetic Levitation makes these objects (magnets & those items attached to them) seem suspended with no other means of support. Many magnetic levitation toys are also available on line.
Lifting Magnets are designed for applications such as handling billets, plates, structurals, radioactive material etc. Commonly used in steel mills, loading docks, warehouses, foundries, shipyards etc. These compact yet powerful lift magnets are used on flat or round surfaces and contain an internal release on/off device that does not contact or damage the surface of the part being lifted. Lifting magnets make quick work of difficult, time-consuming steel handling.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D48DIA||Neodymium Cylinder Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/2" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-BZ084||Neodymium Block Magnets||3" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054E||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054-N52||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.