- D31SH Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/16" thick
- BCA2 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 1/8" thick
- DX48 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 1/2" thick
- DX2X2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- D4A Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 5/8" thick
- DX01-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/16" thick
- BX048CS Neodymium Block Magnets
- DFX2 Neodymium Magnets, 15/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- BC1C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/16" x 3/4" thick
- D84PC-GRN Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- D84PC-RED Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- B634 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" x 3/16" x 1/4" thick
- What is a magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets Applications
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- Magnets Safety Warnings
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets
- What is demagnetization?
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
Levitation & Lifting Magnets
Levitation Magnets can be used in levitation magnetic train, contactless melting, magnetic bearings etc.
Magnetic Levitation makes these objects (magnets & those items attached to them) seem suspended with no other means of support. Many magnetic levitation toys are also available on line.
Lifting Magnets are designed for applications such as handling billets, plates, structurals, radioactive material etc. Commonly used in steel mills, loading docks, warehouses, foundries, shipyards etc. These compact yet powerful lift magnets are used on flat or round surfaces and contain an internal release on/off device that does not contact or damage the surface of the part being lifted. Lifting magnets make quick work of difficult, time-consuming steel handling.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D48DIA||Neodymium Cylinder Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/2" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-BZ084||Neodymium Block Magnets||3" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054E||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054-N52||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.