- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- MMS-G-X0 Standard Mounting Magnets
- D5X2 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 1 1/8" thick
- ZR7 Neodymium Magnets
- DX85 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 5/16" thick
- B44X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1" thick
- TK-PUR Magnetic Thumbtacks
- D4C Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- DX4E Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/4" dia. x 7/8" thick
- B228 Neodymium Magnets, 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/2" thick
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- What are SmCo magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Magnetic Therapy
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Why Don't We Create A Permanent Magnet Of 1000 Tesla
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Glossary of Magnet Terminology
Levitation & Lifting Magnets
Levitation Magnets can be used in levitation magnetic train, contactless melting, magnetic bearings etc.
Magnetic Levitation makes these objects (magnets & those items attached to them) seem suspended with no other means of support. Many magnetic levitation toys are also available on line.
Lifting Magnets are designed for applications such as handling billets, plates, structurals, radioactive material etc. Commonly used in steel mills, loading docks, warehouses, foundries, shipyards etc. These compact yet powerful lift magnets are used on flat or round surfaces and contain an internal release on/off device that does not contact or damage the surface of the part being lifted. Lifting magnets make quick work of difficult, time-consuming steel handling.
|Item No.||Product Name||Dimensions||Price($)|
|ALB-D48DIA||Neodymium Cylinder Magnets||1/4" dia. x 1/2" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-BZ084||Neodymium Block Magnets||3" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054E||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
|ALB-RX054-N52||Neodymium Ring Magnets||1" od x 5/16" id x 1/4" thick||Inquiry|
- Total 1 Page 5 Records
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.